Posted on: September 17, 2022
Type: Full Time
Immediate position available! Competitive pay with good benefits,
and growth opportunities in a stable and safe work environment.
Collaborative and positive team culture.
Revolution is hiring a Cost Accountant for its Mesquite, TX
location. This role works within the finance team to provide
financial support to business partners to ensure the execution of
effective plant internal controls in the inventory area, the
monthly closing process, and forecasting processes. Responsible for
developing forecasts, performing month-end close tasks, and
analyzing actual results to help provide management with clear and
accurate reporting of business performance, risks, and
opportunities. This position develops analytical, decision-making,
and communication skills and fosters a deep understanding of the
manufacturing and supply chain system. This position will report to
the Business Unit Controller.
- Conduct financial cost analysis, including standard cost
- Assist with monthly/quarterly/annual Financial Reporting.
- Prepare cost to budget on significant projects.
- Develop inventory and job tracking systems.
- Inventory analysis.
- Margin analyses - product lines and customer.
- Work with managers to identify cost-saving and improved
- Ad-hoc reporting and analysis.
- Construct systems to accumulate and monitor data.
- Prepare cost forecasts for monthly, quarterly, or annual
- Analyze month-end and year-end reports to identify and
recommend cost-effective improvements. Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting is required.
- 2+ years of work experience as a cost accountant, analyst, or
- Knowledge of accounting principles and best practices,
including basic familiarity with Generally Accepted Accounting
- Experience in an integrated ERP environment.
- Computer literacy skills, especially MS Excel and basic data
entry and computation.
- Expertise in costing for fixed and variable costs.
- Analytical skills with a keen sense of organization and
- Proven time management skills and ability to work under strict
- A process improvement mindset.
- Respect for confidentiality of information laws and local
It's time to redefine possible. At Revolution, we exist to empower
businesses and consumers to contribute to a better future through
sustainable loop plastic solutions. Our unique, circular approach
results in sustainable products and services that effectively meet
the needs of businesses today, while helping prepare them for
tomorrow. And we're just getting started. Learn more at
Revolution welcomes diversity and is An Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Women /
Disability / Veteran and other protected categories are always
encouraged to apply.
Keywords: Revolution, Mesquite , Cost Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Mesquite, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!