Company: A-MAX Auto Insurance
Posted on: November 22, 2021
A-MAX Auto Insurance is an industry leader that specializes in
providing low cost insurance to thousands of Texas residents and
businesses. At A-MAX, we are dedicated to exceeding expectations by
continuing to set forth our commitment of providing excellent
service, affordable rates, and convenient locations. We are on an
exciting growth journey and need exceptional talent to drive our
vision. To view many great employment opportunities, please visit
Hourly PLUS Uncapped Commission - Paid Weekly!
We offer Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life), PTO & Paid
Holidays, Career Pathing, Paid Training & Licensing, and SO MUCH
A-MAX Auto Insurance focuses on our customers and provides them
with affordable auto insurance. We are looking to invest in top
talented individuals who enjoy going above and beyond to help our
customers. We created the MaxRespect Initiative, which is our
pledge to reinforce our respect towards our clients and surrounding
communities. This philosophy captures the pure essence of who our
customers are, how they work hard for themselves and their
families, and how they inspire us to pass on respect to others.
A-Max Auto Insurance is looking for an energetic, success driven
Office Manager to join our team. The Office Manager is responsible
for ensuring all required tasks for the office location are carried
out by employees. This is an IN-OFFICE position.
- Opening and Closing the store on time.
- Scheduling, underwriting, training/coaching, reporting,
creating sales/marketing strategies, and delegating tasks to
- Keeping an open line of communication with upper
- Ensure agents are adhering to Company Policies and
- Assist customers with various types of insurance needs such as
new policies, editing existing policies, taking payments, renewing
and reinstating policies, and answering all questions.
- Inspect vehicles, examining general condition, age, and other
characteristics, to decide if it is an acceptable insurance risk.
- Assist with daily housekeeping routines for COVID safety.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1-3 years Insurance Sales Experience required.
- Minimum of 6 months of Lead/Supervisory Experience.
- County Mutual License required, Property & Casualty (P&C)
- Complete continuing education courses as required to maintain
active license status with TDI.
- High School Diploma or GED, Some College Preferred.
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) preferred but not required.
- Must have reliable transportation for daily marketing and bank
- Sales mentality with a strong desire to succeed.
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills with a strong
- Basic Computer knowledge and possess strong written, verbal,
and people skills.
- Able to work independently with minimal/no supervision and
quickly learn any Company/Proprietary software
At A-Max Auto Insurance, we believe in people. If you are
passionate about educating customers regarding their insurance
choices, solving real problems, and growing your new career as an
Insurance Sales Manager, A-Max Auto Insurance is for you. Apply
A-MAX Auto Insurance is committed to creating a diverse environment
and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
- Pay Type Hourly
Keywords: A-MAX Auto Insurance, Mesquite , Office Manager, Administration, Clerical , Mesquite, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!