Marketing & Growth Associate
Company: Arona Home Essentials
Posted on: May 9, 2022
Job DescriptionArona Home Essentials has a long legacy as an
industry leader, with continued growth regardless of the economy.
We are built on a foundation of excellence, customer focus, quality
products and services. We operate over 50 stores in Iowa, Nebraska,
Texas, Illinois, Michigan, Florida, Colorado, Missouri, Kentucky,
Puerto Rico, and Indiana. We are currently looking for a Marketing
& Growth Associate.You will have access to a comprehensive benefits
package that includes:
- Paid time off including vacation days, personal days, and
- Unlimited Bonus & Commission opportunities.
- Five-day work week.
- Company paid Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short-Term
- 401(k) with a company match.
- Ongoing training and development. Job Duties:
- The Acquisition and Maintenance of Customers.
- Accept and process current customer payments.
- Process Order Forms and references.
- Input customer information into the store computer for new
- Update customer information and account status in the store's
- Answer incoming telephone calls and route them to appropriate
person-as per the first up system.
- File and maintain customer folders and records.
- Assist customers on the showroom floor.
- Direct customer opportunities immediately to the Sales Manager
as it relates to sales and service.
- Maintain the appearance and organization of the customer
- Assist in the maintenance of the showroom through cleaning,
organizing, merchandising, and pricing as per the first up system
and as directed by management.
- Maintain regular mailing campaign.
- Other tasks as assigned by management. Position Requirements:
- Excellent interpersonal skills are required for daily customer
- Professional appearance.
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- Excellent telephone etiquette.
- Strong sales skills-showroom and telephone.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Position routinely requires lifting, loading, and dollying
- Pre-employment background check, drug test, agility test and
- Bi-lingual is a PLUS! Marketing & Growth Associate must have a
satisfactory MVR (driving record), D.O.T. physical/certification in
states that require it, a valid Driver's License and comply with
the Arona Home Essentials Driver Qualification Policy. All
Marketing & Growth Associates must pass a drug screen and criminal
background investigation before beginning employment. EEOC
Statement Arona Home Essentials is an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: Arona Home Essentials, Mesquite , Marketing & Growth Associate, Advertising , Mesquite, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!