Teacher: Intervention/K-8/Part-Time/Certified/22-23 SY (Dallas)
Company: Catapult Learning
Posted on: September 20, 2022
Catapult Learning, LLC is looking for qualified and experienced
educators in Texas! We have schools throughout the Dallas/Ft. Worth
areas in need of part-time Certified Teachers (12-29 hours per
week) for our intervention programs for the 2022-2023 school year.
These positions are in-person and focus on small group instruction
for grades K-8 in both Reading and Math; the ideal candidate will
be comfortable teaching both subjects to students in multiple grade
levels (we provide training and curriculum).
Our company is a provider of K12 contracted instructional services
to public and private schools throughout the US, specializing in
at-risk youth and students who are struggling; we are a company
with over 40 years of excellence in education. We adhere to 5
corporate values that embody our company culture: Transparent,
Decisive, Humble, Accountable, Inclusive.
A Teaching Certificate is required for this position. Candidates
must be local to the area to be considered. To expedite processing
of your application, please include your location and certificate
information on your resume.
Enjoy the Following Benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Company support and quality assurance from both local and
national support teams
- Curriculum and teaching materials provided
- Paid training and professional development
- Paid planning/prep time
- Small group instruction
- Growth potential
- Opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of
- Instruct Reading and Math to small groups of students in
multiple grade levels in a face-to-face school setting.
- Deliver designated instructional models in readiness, reading,
mathematics, and writing skills to eligible students through
utilization of company-designed materials and educational
- Utilize company-provided curriculum to develop and maintain
individualized skill-appropriate lesson plans.
- Ensure supervision of students at all times, including
escorting students safely to and from classrooms/learning stations.
Climbing stairs and light lifting may be required.
- Perform data entry in a timely fashion to meet deadlines
(student attendance, online pre/post testing, progress reports,
parent and classroom teacher communication forms, compliance
- Establish and maintain student forms and files as required by
company, local, state, and federal agencies.
- Maintain consistent communication with company supervisors,
classroom teachers, principals, and parents.
- Other duties as assigned.Requirements:
- Teaching Certificate required
- Bachelor Degree or higher
- Classroom teaching and/or tutoring experience
- Must be willing to teach various grade levels
- Working knowledge of MS Office and virtual meeting programs
(Zoom, Teams, etc.) preferred
- A passion to help students JOIN THE CATAPULT FAMILY TODAY!
Keywords: Catapult Learning, Mesquite , Teacher: Intervention/K-8/Part-Time/Certified/22-23 SY (Dallas), Education / Teaching , Mesquite, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!