Company: Koch Industries
Posted on: September 18, 2022
Through Guardian Glass, a Guardian Industries company, we make
high- performance, energy efficient glass for homes and buildings.
SRG Global---, a Guardian Industries company, makes automotive trim
products that define a vehicle's DNA and help improve fuel
efficiency. And perhaps most of all, we make the ideas, formulas
and processes that make these products possible. Guardian
Industries is 18,000 people working to make products that improve
This position will be located at our Corsicana, Texas Float Glass
facility just South of Dallas, Texas. Reporting to the Reliability
& Maintenance Manager, the Reliability Engineer provides technical
leadership for cross functional teams resulting in high performance
and high engagement, acts as a site Subject Matter Expert (SME) for
Reliability activities continuous improvement, and has project
management skills to ensure safe, efficient, and low-cost
operations to drive reliability excellence, defect detection, and
failure mitigation failure elimination. Improves asset and capacity
reliability through the elimination of repetitive failures,
technical support of the maintenance function, and the management
of appropriate Preventive and Predictive Maintenance processes.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Root Cause Analysis (RCA), Root Cause Failure Analysis (RCFA).
A hands-on manner & working closely with departments to find,
progress and implement solutions to improve equipment
- Monitor and evaluate asset bad actor lists and generate
solutions for the systematic elimination of bad actors.
- Study equipment failures and implement solutions, in report
format, to management.
- Reliability data management, including Overall Equipment
Effectiveness (OEE), work order failure code analysis, maintenance
of the asset hierarchy, Bills of Materials, technical library,
- Provide feedback on, training in and implement continuous
improvement of work practices associated with a Computerized
Maintenance Management System.
- Optimize Preventive and Predictive Maintenance Programs
including systematically defining, developing, monitoring and
refining the preventive/predictive maintenance plans.
- Facilitate Equipment Criticality strategy formulation and
ranking sessions, conduct Failure Modes and Effects Analysis,
advance Predictive Maintenance technologies (e.g., oil analysis,
vibration analysis, thermography, ultrasonic, online and offline
motor testing, etc.) are correctly applied on glass manufacturing
- Implement changes to maintenance plans based on failure modes,
historical data, reliability principles and best practices.
- Trouble-shooting & problem-solving techniques, technical
support for operations and maintenance.
- Identification and implementation of projects to increase
asset, resource and facility reliability.
- Training and coaching of reliability methods and systems to
drive equipment best practices.
- Support reliability excellence deployment & metric management,
analysis and other duties.
- Demonstrate, identify and implement detailed solutions to
complex technical problems.
- Ability to provide hands-on/in the plant technical advice and
troubleshoot manufacturing equipment.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (or related technical
discipline) and 5 or more years of experience in an industrial or
manufacturing maintenance and reliability environment OR in lieu of
that, 10 or more years of hands on experience in an industrial or
manufacturing maintenance and reliability environment
- Knowledge & implementation of predictive technologies (i.e.
vibration, infra-red, ultrasound, machinery lubrication)
- Able to facilitate Root Cause Analysis and Reliability Centered
- Clear understanding of Reliability systems, methods, and proven
knowledge of reliability growth
- Strong data analysis capabilities including continuous
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience in the glass or ceramics industry
- Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) Certification or
- Demonstrated experience in driving a Reliability Centered
- Demonstrated ability to coach and mentor stakeholders in
predictive and RCM maintenance capabilities
- Continuous Improvement Certification
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live
fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and
support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional
strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what
matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision,
flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD,
disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational
assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid
parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility
criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy
or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you
have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly
challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get
rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range
provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market
data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range
provided considering each candidate's knowledge, skills, abilities,
and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to
your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are
conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for
additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
Keywords: Koch Industries, Mesquite , Reliability Engineer, Engineering , Corsicana, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!