Company: Mobility Works
Posted on: November 23, 2022
MobilityWorks, serves the disabled community with wheelchair
accessible minivans, full-size vans with lifts, as well as
commercial fleet vehicles. Our mission is to provide wheelchair
users with the mobility, independence, and personal freedom they
desire. Keep reading to see how you can join the team leading this
MobilityWorks is seeking an outgoing, energetic Automotive
Reconditioning Technician . We provide a great work-life balance
with regular business hours so you can be home spending time with
family or doing what you love most! BE THERE- MobilityWorks
believes that every team member is an important part of the
MobilityWorks t eam, and we value the skills, efforts, and
contributions made by each member of our team. We believe in our
mission and make every effort to live our core values.
MobilityWorks is seeking an Automotive Reconditioning Technician to
join our exciting community of seasoned technicians and provide the
best in class service to our clients. We provide the hands-on
training you need to work and succeed in this unique market.
The Automotive Reconditioning Technician is responsible for
refurbishing and preparing vehicles for installation of various
adaptive equipment in vehicles for people with disabilities. These
include, but are not limited to, hand controlled electronic or
manually actuated accelerator & braking systems, digitally
controlled joystick driving systems, and wheelchair securement
systems. Our Technicians work independently, as a team, and with
our customers to ensure best-in-class service and quality of
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in automotive repair
- Willingness to learn and train
- Strong mechanical and electrical skills
- Working knowledge of computers
What We offer you:
- Work/Life Balance - Hours of operation 8-5, Monday - Friday, no
late nights, No weekends!
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance plan(s).
- Flexible Spending Account(s)
- 8 paid holidays, Personal Time Off, Social Responsibility
- Employer Paid Benefits such as Tuition Reimbursement Program,
Employee Assistance Program, Life and Disability insurance.
- Employee Wellness Program
- 401(k) Retirement Plan options with generous company
- An incredibly rewarding experience in a team-centered
Military Veterans are highly encouraged to apply!
We embrace diversity! Be part of an organization that invests in
Keywords: Mobility Works, Mesquite , Mechanic, Engineering , Mesquite, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!