Sr. Plant Engineer
Company: Allied Reliability
Posted on: November 23, 2022
- Provide leadership for Engineering, Maintenance and Quality
with the ultimate objective of maximizing production volume while
achieving cost targets.
- Manages the capital budget and develops the technical talent in
- Assures plant facilities and production equipment are properly
- Manages the plant Capital Budget and Engineering expense
- Works with plant technical and operations resources to identify
capital deployment opportunities.
- Responsible for Capital Asset Request submission and
coordination of capital activities.
- Responsible for hiring, salary administration, performance
management including disciplinary actions, employee development and
- Provides engineering support and resources to sustain plant
- Coordinates communication and implementation of manufacturing
and technical initiatives.
- Manages AOP budget, which includes technical group salaries,
building and grounds, maintenance materials and utilities.
- Identifies Capital improvements that will assist the plant in
- BA/BS degree preferred in engineering with 10 years in
engineering field with demonstrated project and process management
skills with at least 5 years' supervisory experience.
- 6+ years in engineering field with demonstrated project and
process management skills with at least 3 years supervisory
- Strong communication (written and verbal), interpersonal skills
and negotiation skills required.
- Ability to analyze and problem solve various technical related
Keywords: Allied Reliability, Mesquite , Sr. Plant Engineer, Engineering , Corsicana, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!