Customer Engagement Technical Architect - Manager
Posted on: November 17, 2021
A career in our Consumer Markets Enabling Technologies practice,
within Industry and Functional Apps services, will provide you with
the opportunity to build secure and new digital experiences for
customers, employees, and suppliers. We focus on improving apps or
developing new apps for traditional and mobile devices as well as
conducting usability testing to find ways to improve our clients'
user experience.Our team helps clients transform their business
through enabling technologies across marketing, finance,
operations, and other key business functions.To really stand out
and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each
and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and
values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we
have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development
framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our
lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on
the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in
our careers, now and in the future.As a Manager, you'll work as
part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex
business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills
and responsibilities for this management level include but are not
- Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working
- Coach others, recognise their strengths, and encourage them to
take ownership of their personal development.
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of
- Use multiple sources of information including broader
stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create
positive outcomes for all parties.
- Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarising key
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.Minimum
Bachelor DegreeMinimum Years of Experience:
7 year(s) Preferred Qualifications: Preferred Knowledge/Skills:
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success
in utility industry customer and fieldwork operations including the
- Working experience with customer centric design and experience
industry led practices;
- Demonstrating experience with agile delivery methodologies and
end to end implementation lifecycles;
- Possessing an ability to lead sprint teams and implement
- Utilizing a proven understanding of system integrations
- Possessing knowledge of Customer Information Systems
- Demonstrating proven CRM Experience;
- Developing technical designs and developing perspective on
- Leveraging and ability to oversee offshore development teams to
establish quality and timeliness of product delivery;
- Leveraging experience with creating release plans and Release
- Utilizing Technical Skills; OUAF, OUAF Integration
Architecture; CC&B Groovy / Java SOA; SQL.
For positions in Colorado, visit the following link for information
related to Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act: .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national
origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity
or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran,
marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by
law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers
who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the
H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy:
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified
candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner
consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. 264845
Please note that, at this time, to be in-person at a PwC office,
client location or PwC-sponsored events, you must be fully
vaccinated against COVID-19.
Keywords: PwC, Mesquite , Customer Engagement Technical Architect - Manager, Executive , Mesquite, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!