Marketing & Growth Manager
Company: Arona Home Essentials
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Job DescriptionArona Home Essentials has a long legacy as an
industry leader, with continued growth regardless of the economy.
We are built on a foundation of excellence, customer focus, quality
products and services. We operate over 50 stores in Iowa, Nebraska,
Texas, Illinois, Michigan, Florida, Colorado, Missouri, Kentucky,
Puerto Rico, and Indiana. We are currently looking for a Marketing
& Growth Manager.You will have access to a comprehensive benefits
package that includes:
- Paid time off including vacation days, personal days, and
- Unlimited Bonus & Commission opportunities.
- Five-day work week.
- Company paid Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short-Term
- 401(k) with a company match.
- Ongoing training and development. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the growth and retention of customers.
- Continuously develop, train, and manage employees.
- Responsible for setting and attaining sales goals.
- Manage expired customer agreements.
- Explore and react to profitable revenue opportunities within
- Take a visible role in representing Arona Home Essentials in
the local community. REQUIREMENTS:
- Must have HIGH ENERGY.
- Must have a proven track record as a sale closer.
- Must have 2 years of Retail, Restaurant, or related
- Be able to pass a criminal background check, drug screen,
agility test, DOT physical and have a clean driving record.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Bi-lingual is a PLUS!Marketing & Growth Managers must have a
satisfactory MVR (driving record), D.O.T. physical/certification, a
valid Driver's License and comply with the Arona Home Essentials
Driver Qualification Policy. Marketing & Growth Manager must pass a
pre-employment drug screening and criminal background
investigation. EEOC StatementArona Home Essentials is an Equal
Keywords: Arona Home Essentials, Mesquite , Marketing & Growth Manager, Executive , Mesquite, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!