Director of Engineering
Company: Revolution Company
Posted on: May 21, 2023
Revolution CompanyLocation: US-TX-Mesquite - US-AR-Little
RockCategory: EngineeringType: Full TimeOverviewImmediate position
available! This position offers great benefits, and growth
opportunities in a stable and safe work environment. Collaborative
and positive team culture.ResponsibilitiesRevolution is now hiring
for a Director of Engineering. This role will be based in either
Little Rock, AR or Mesquite, TX. In this role, you will be a
hands-on technical leader for all major capital projects across the
company and be a resource to the plants to improve the efficiency
and reliability of the machinery in operation. Here is an excellent
opportunity to be part of a growing company that allows you to have
an immediate impact on the organization.
- Directs, coordinates, and exercises functional authority for
planning, organization, control, integration, and completion of
engineering projects within the area of assigned
- Plans and formulates engineering programs and organizes project
staff according to project requirements.
- Lead a team of engineers and work with contractors and OEM
equipment suppliers to effectively execute projects up to
- Develop project objectives by reviewing project proposals and
plans; conferring with management.
- Determines project specifications by studying product design
and stakeholder requirements.
- Confirms product performance by designing and conducting
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with
federal and state regulations.
- Controls project costs by approving expenditures; administering
- Work with management, engineers, and customers to develop new
standards for production.
- Working closely with other professionals such as scientists and
other engineers on development and research projects.
- Designing processes and equipment related to the creation of
products or services that are cost-effective and in keeping with a
- Integrating new technology or environmentally friendly
practices into existing processes.
- Read and interpret blueprints, technical drawings, schematics,
and computer-generated reports.
- Research, design, evaluate, install, operate, and maintain
mechanical products, equipment, systems, and processes to meet
requirements, applying knowledge of engineering principles.
- Oversee installation, operation, maintenance, and repair to
ensure that machines and equipment are installed and functioning
according to specifications.
- Serves as a key resource for safety-related issues with the
goal of meeting/exceeding OSHA requirements for a safe
- Discuss and solve complex problems with manufacturing
departments, sub-contractors, suppliers, and customers.
- Designing and implementing cost-effective equipment
modifications to help improve safety and reliability.
- Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering is required.
- 7+ years of industrial manufacturing experience.
- 2+ experience managing personnel.
- Familiar with plant maintenance standards, such as OEE, TPM,
- Advanced project management experience leading all phases of
the project including building expansions, utilities, equipment
- Experience in blown film manufacturing and/or plastic recycling
extrusion or related industry preferred.
- Must possess strong financial control skills to support plant
efforts in successful cost and capital planning performance.
- Ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced
- Well-developed cross-functional problem-solving & multi-tasking
abilities, leads by example, acts as an owner, results-oriented &
strong customer focus skills.
- Minimum 20% travel expected. ABOUT REVOLUTIONIt's time to
redefine possible. At Revolution, we exist to empower businesses
and consumers to contribute to a better future through sustainable
loop plastic solutions. Our unique, circular approach results in
sustainable products and services that effectively meet the needs
of businesses today, while helping prepare them for tomorrow. And
we're just getting started. Learn more at . Revolution welcomes
diversity and is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer -
Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran and other protected
categories are always encouraged to apply. #manufacturing
#technology #machining #fabrication #industrial #manufacturer
#industry #instamachinist #production #metal#innovation
Keywords: Revolution Company, Mesquite , Director of Engineering, Executive , Mesquite, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...