Restaurant District Manager Mesquite, TX
Company: Pollo Regio
Posted on: May 26, 2023
The District Manager provides direction to the general managers
of restaurants within a geographic area 5-6 restaurant to ensure
delivery of a superior service product and to maximize the profits
of the restaurants. As the immediate supervisor of a group of
- Responsible for reviewing the P&L of each restaurant in the
division and identifying potential/present problems and locating
source of variance in business operations.
- Ensures compliance with all state, federal and local laws and
regulations in the areas of health, safety labor and employment, as
well as any applicable company policies, guidelines and procedures.
Communicates all pertinent Company information to restaurant
- Selects, hires, trains and develops General Managers and
Assistant Managers, conducts performance reviews, administers
salaries and initiates disciplinary action and/or termination.
Evaluates performance and approves wage increases for restaurant
- Directs General managers in the maintenance of restaurant
equipment and facility, including: makes independent decisions
regarding equipment repair or replacement, contacts Maintenance
Technicians for repair needs; approves invoices with dollar
authority and follows-up on costs and/or questions with vendors;
recommends required capital maintenance expenditures; and provides
input in the capital budgeting process.
- Reviews administrative tasks including: personnel paperwork
(new hire, terminations, leaves of absence, injury, etc. conducts
General Manager Orientations, oversees various audits, inventory
and ordering of miscellaneous items.
- Investigates, resolves and responds to guest complaints.
Performs other related activities in accordance with policies and
procedures as assigned by management. Requirements The District
Manager position is often considered the most important position in
the company and requires a candidate with 3 to 5 years' experience
working in a multi-unit management capacity
- Able to work a corporate schedule, avaviable all shifts and
days of week
- Strong leadership skills
- Must be extremely self-sufficient and resourceful
- Must live within a close proximity of the market
- Possesses and demonstrates a strong "owner's commitment" to
restaurant operations, customer service, cost control, quality,
employee relations and employee development
- Excellent communication skills are vital to the success of this
position and the overall market. Benefits
- Attractive salary package (Up to $78K)
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- 401(K) with a company match
- Quarterly Bonus/ Incentive program
- Vacation Days, Floating Holidays
- Thanksgiving and Christmas Day Holiday
- Employee food discount at stores
Keywords: Pollo Regio, Mesquite , Restaurant District Manager Mesquite, TX, Executive , Mesquite, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...