Staff - Manager Registered Nurse (RN) - Care Manager - $38-71 per hour
Company: Baylor Scott & White Health
Posted on: May 26, 2023
Baylor Scott & White Health is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN)
Care Manager Manager for a nursing job in Dallas, Texas. Job
Description & Requirements
- Specialty: Care Manager
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- 40 hours per week
- Shift: 8 hours
- Employment Type: Permanent JOB SUMMARY The Care Manager RN 1 QA
will be accountable for assessing and coordinating patient care
across the continuum, utilizing accepted criteria and guidelines to
manage benefits and resolve medical necessity of services provided.
This position will function as a clinician, case manager, and
educator to achieve optimal clinical and quality outcomes by
effectively managing care and resources to reduce unnecessary
utilization. Location: Dallas, TX - Medprovider Clinic- 3417 Gaston
Ave, Dallas, TX 75246 Setting: Case Management Schedule: FT Monday-
Friday , 9am-5:30pm - must sit onsite ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE
- Assesses plans, implements, documents, coordinates, monitors,
evaluates and updates the plan of care by partnering with all
members of the health care team to provide evidenced based
- Establishes patient care management plans, interventions,
treatment goals and self-management goals.
- Assesses the health care, educational and psychosocial needs of
the patient and family.
- Assists patients with self-management through education, visits
and telephonic engagement; encourages and helps patient adherence
to their care plans.
- Researches, evaluates and recommends resources to meet medical
and non-medical needs of patients and families. Partners, refers
and communicates across all programs to ensure appropriate
coordination of services.
- Researches and takes an effective role in identifying problems
and possible solutions in the coordination of care to resolve most
- Acts as liaison to hospitals, primary care providers,
post-acute partners and specialists. KEY SUCCESS FACTORS
- Specialty Certification highly encouraged.
- Knowledge of care management, resource and utilization
- Skilled in care management and patient assessments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to monitor, assess and record patient progress against
a plan of care.
- Ability to facilitate patient access to community
- Ability to work collaboratively with both internal and external
medical staff and external partners and organizations.
- Ability to assess, adjust, and calmly respond to changing and
- Ability to maintain confidentiality with all aspects of patient
information in accordance with all applicable policies and
regulations. BENEFITS Our competitive benefits package includes the
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PTO accrual beginning Day 1 Note: Benefits may vary based upon
position type and/or levelQUALIFICATIONS- EDUCATION - Associate's-
EXPERIENCE - 2 Years of Experience-
CERTIFICATION/LICENSE/REGISTRATION - Registered Nurse
(RN)Recruiter: Alexa ApgarBaylor Scott and White Job ID . Posted
job title: Care Manager RN 1 QA About Baylor Scott & White Health
As the largest not-for-profit health system in the state of Texas,
Baylor Scott & White promotes the health and well-being of every
individual, family and community it serves. It is committed to
making quality care more accessible, convenient and affordable
through its integrated delivery network, which includes the Baylor
Scott & White Health Plan, Baylor Scott & White Research Institute,
the Baylor Scott & White Quality Alliance and its leading digital
health platform - MyBSWHealth. Through 51 hospitals and more than
1,100 access points, including flagship academic medical centers in
Dallas, Fort Worth and Temple, the system offers the full continuum
of care, from primary to award-winning specialty care. Founded as a
Christian ministry of healing more than a century ago, Baylor Scott
& White today serves more than three million Texans. Benefits
- Holiday Pay
- Continuing Education
- 401k retirement plan
- Wellness and fitness programs
- Employee assistance programs
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Vision benefits
- Benefits start day 1
- Life insurance
- Discount program
Keywords: Baylor Scott & White Health, Mesquite , Staff - Manager Registered Nurse (RN) - Care Manager - $38-71 per hour, Executive , Mesquite, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...