Quality Assurance Manager
Company: Revolution Company
Posted on: February 9, 2024
Quality Assurance ManagerUS-TX-MesquiteJob ID: Type: Full Time# of
Openings: 1Category: OperationsMesquiteOverview The perks of
working here We're committed to providing our employees with
meaningful benefits and real opportunities.
- Competitive Pay
- Good Benefits including:
- Dental (with orthodontic)
- Life insurance
- 401K with company match
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Paid Holidays
- Growth opportunities in a stable and safe work environment
- Collaborative and positive team culture Responsibilities
Revolution is now hiring for a Quality Assurance Manager in
Mesquite, TX. This role will be responsible for improving the
plant's processes to ensure that cost/waste is driven from the
system and ensure that our products are competitive in the
marketplace to support our business growth. The ideal candidate has
excellent communication, problem-solving, and time-management
skills. The successful candidate will be a motivated individual who
has a strong attention to detail with a high level of accuracy,
efficiency, and accountability.
- Advances initiatives that promote and sustain the safety,
health, and welfare of all Quality Control personnel.
- Meet and maintain all divisional Quality Management System
objectives, including year over year defect/credit reduction and
Quality Management System implementation targets.
- Direct the activities, duties, and projects of the QC
technicians to assure compliance with customer specifications.
- Interviews, hires, trains, coaches, and supervises QC
- Serves as the plant's primary contact for customer complaints
and customer compliance audits.
- Maintain reporting systems for internal and external
- Communicate plant quality expectations and monitor performance
relative to the objectives in a timely and effective manner.
- Actively solicit input from all employees to aid in
accomplishing the above-listed actions.
- Demonstrate the ability to conceptualize, develop, implement,
and document Quality Management System for maintenance and control
of products and processes.
- Complete timely statistical analysis for plant regarding
- Ensure adherence to standard operating procedures (SOP's),
workflows, and processes, and identify opportunities for
- Conduct RCCA/5 why analysis and help identify the measures to
put in place for corrective actions.
- Ensure all reports are done correctly and in a timely
- Willingness to perform other duties as assigned as business
- Bachelor's degree in Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Polymer
Science, Material Science or relevant field preferred but not
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience required.
- One year experience in a leadership, management or supervisory
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred.
- Knowledge of basic financial, operations, production, and
supply chain a plus.
- Strong ERP/MRP system experience preferred. Syteline experience
is considered a plus.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, intellectual curiosity, and
- Ability to effectively present information to the management
team and other groups.
- Excellent organization, prioritizing, and multitasking
- Work effectively as part of a team and provide advice and
feedback to the team.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to wear required Personal Protection Equipment (PPE)
when on the floor, including but not limited to steel toe boots,
eye protection, and ear protection.
- Bi-lingual preferred but not required (English/Spanish). ABOUT
REVOLUTION It's time to redefine possible. At Revolution, we exist
to empower businesses and consumers to contribute to a better
future through sustainable loop plastic solutions. Our unique,
circular approach results in sustainable products and services that
effectively meet the needs of businesses today, while helping
prepare them for tomorrow. And we're just getting started. Learn
more at . Revolution welcomes diversity and is An Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Women /
Disability / Veteran and other protected categories are always
encouraged to apply. PM20
Keywords: Revolution Company, Mesquite , Quality Assurance Manager, Executive , Mesquite, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!