Therapist Physical I
Company: Baylor Scott & White Health
Posted on: May 13, 2022
The Physical Therapist 1 provides care to patients through
evaluation, treatment planning, treatment implementation, patient
education and discharge planning to maximize the patient's
*ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE ROLE*
* PATIENT CARE: Evaluates, treats and monitors patient. Modifies
therapy program and goals.
* ADMINISTRATIVE DUTIES: Performs thorough and concise clinical
documentation in a timely manner. Enters charges accurately.
Understands reimbursement related to practice setting.
* COMMUNICATION: Communicates effectively with patients and
families, departmental coworkers, and members of the medical care
team. Provides education to patients, family and staff.
* CLINICAL SUPERVISION: Supervises support staff, students and
* PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT: Advances clinical skills through
ongoing education, literature review and implementation of evidence
based practice. Shares knowledge to develop the clinical skills of
colleagues. Adheres to organizational, national, and state
* ORGANIZATIONAL FOCUS: Maintains awareness of system goals. Aligns
individual goals and work activities to support or impact the
*KEY SUCCESS FACTORS*
* Must possess problem solving skills of the type and at a level
necessary to accomplish the job.
* Must possess good communication skills and be able to relate
professionally and positively to patients, patient's family
members, and facility staff.
* Exhibits strong interpersonal, teamwork and leadership skills
with all levels of the healthcare team and assures delivery of
excellent customer service to all patients, visitors, physicians
* Possesses proficient computer knowledge; operates multiple
computer systems and standard Rehabilitation equipment.
* High attention to detail in fast paced and dynamic
* Ability to multitask effectively while maintaining a high level
Our competitive benefits package includes the following
* Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
* 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
* Tuition Reimbursement
* PTO accrual beginning Day 1
Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level
* EDUCATION - Masters' or Bachelors plus 2 years of work experience
above the minimum qualification
* EXPERIENCE - Less than 1 Year of Experience
- CERTIFICATION/LICENSE/REGISTRATION -
* Physical Therapist (PT)
* Basic Life Support (BLS): BLS or BLS within 30 days of hire or
Keywords: Baylor Scott & White Health, Mesquite , Therapist Physical I, Healthcare , Mesquite, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!