Registered Nurse (RN) - Pediatrics - $27-36 per hour
Company: Medical City Healthcare
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Medical City Healthcare is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN)
Pediatrics for a nursing job in Dallas, Texas.Job Description &
- Specialty: Pediatrics
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours, nights, flexible
- Employment Type: PermanentDescription SHIFT: Nights (rotating
Registered Nurse - RN (Pediatric/Adult Super Pool)
Schedule: Full Time - Nights --
Location:--Medical City Dallas Children's Hospital
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee?
Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and
inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what
it truly means to be a part of a team.
Registered Nurse Pediatric Float Pool Responsibilities:
- The Pediatric Critical Care RN performs direct patient care
within the scope of the Nurse Practice Act, with emphasis on the
pediatric acute and critically ill patient
- The RN in Super Pool will float to NICU, Pedi ICU, Pedi
Congenital ICU, and Pedi ED
- The RN in the Super Pool will organize, implement, modify,
evaluate, document and maintain the plan of care.-- This plan will
be individualized, family centered, and holistic
- The RN in the Super Pool will maintain a safe and therapeutic
- The RN in the Super Pool will participate in MCCH initiatives
and process improvement
- The RN in the Super Pool will maintain high-quality age
specific care for the neonatal, pediatric, adolescent and young
- The RN in the Super Pool will support the mission, vision and
values of the organization
About Medical City Children's Hospital
A specialized children's hospital with an unwavering focus on
patient care, Medical City Children's Hospital offers
world-renowned excellence in comprehensive pediatric services.
Since 1996, our specialists haven't let anything distract them from
helping children get better. As a result, we have helped thousands
of children-from birth to age 18, and from more than 75 countries.
Medical City Children's Hospital takes seriously our responsibility
to give children-and their parents-the care and attention they
Medical City Children's Hospital is a comprehensive children's
hospital with specialists in virtually every pediatric
subspecialty, including widely recognized treatment programs such
- Hematology and Oncology
- Orthopedics and Scoliosis
We also offer a full spectrum of services, including comprehensive
general pediatrics, general and outpatient surgery, neonatal and
pediatric intensive care, and specialized pediatric emergency care.
Together, with Medical City Dallas, we operate as a 796-bed
tertiary care center, and we hope from the moment you walk through
our doors, you will notice the Medical City difference.
We offer an excellent total compensation package, including
competitive salary, comprehensive benefits and growth
opportunities. Our benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental,
flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee
discount program, employee stock purchase program and--student loan
repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply.
We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified
you will hear from one of our recruiter. We are actively
interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Qualifications EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Graduate of an accredited School of Professional
- 3-6 years RN experience in Pediatric ICU, Pediatric CVICU or
- Must be able to work in 4 of the following areas, 2 of which
must be critical care: NICU, PICU, CHSU, NCICU, Peds ED, 6D, 6N,
Stem Cell Transplant (pediatric patients)
- Current RN license in the State of Texas
- Current American Heart Association BLS provider
- PALS required within 6 months of hire or transfer
- NRP required within 6 months of hire or transfer
- STABLE and CV STABLE required within 6 months of hire or
transfer. Renewal not required
- CCRN preferred
Medical City Healthcare Job ID #01505-149210. Pay package is based
on 12 hour shifts and 36 hours per week (subject to confirmation).
Posted job title: RN Pediatric/Adult Super Pool
Keywords: Medical City Healthcare, Mesquite , Registered Nurse (RN) - Pediatrics - $27-36 per hour, Healthcare , Mesquite, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!