Dental Hygienist - choose your shift
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Pay Range: $45-$60/Hour Create your dream hygienist schedule
with TempMee.Accept local permanent and temp opportunities from
your phone and get paid in days, not weeks.No obligations, no fees,
just work when, where, and for how much you want.Thousands of
Hygienists are feeling "stuck" in their careers because
- Tired of missing family events because the office has them
- Frustrated with getting sent home early and unpaid for the rest
of the day
- Exhausted by office drama taking its toll on their mental
- Feeling Burnt out and need a better way to work as an
- Hygienists are done with traditional positions at offices, and
they're temping around their unique schedules to regain control of
their work/life balance.
TempMee is launching in Texas and we want you to be a part of this
new, exciting community of dental professionals crafting their
perfect schedules with easy-to-use technology!Our community of
hygienists has earned over $5 MILLION since our launch in late 2019
and proved TempMee is the #1 app for dental hygienists. Join us
today and get your share!
Joining TempMee means:
- Full-Control- You decide when/where you work and how much you
- Guaranteed pay- You know what you will be paid upon
confirmation for a shift.
- Modern flexibility- Working varying days of the week due to
family obligations? No problem, you're in charge.
- Real People- Our live and knowledgeable support is here to walk
you through anything and answer any questions.
Dental Hygienist Job Responsibilities:
- Promotes dental health by completing dental prophylaxis,
providing oral cancer screening and radiographic studies, charting
conditions of decay and disease, and performing procedures in
compliance with the Dental Practice Act.
- Prepares treatment room for patient by adhering to prescribed
procedures and protocols.
- Prepares patient for dental hygiene treatment by welcoming,
soothing, seating, and draping patients.
- Provides information to patients and employees by answering
questions and requests.
- Maintains instrumentation for dental hygiene treatment by
sharpening, sterilizing, and selecting instruments.
- Selects materials and equipment for dental hygiene visits by
evaluating patients' oral health.
- Completes dental prophylaxis by cleaning deposits and stains
from teeth and from beneath gum margins.
- Detects disease by completing oral cancer screening; feeling
and visually examining gums, using probes to locate periodontal
disease and to assess levels of recession, and exposing and
developing radiographic studies.
- Arrests dental decay by applying fluorides and other
cavity-preventing agents.PandoLogic. Keywords: Dental Hygienist,
Location: Mesquite, TX - 75150
Keywords: TempMee, Mesquite , Dental Hygienist - choose your shift, Healthcare , Mesquite, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!