Dialysis Licensed Vocational Nurse-LVN
Company: US Renal Care
Posted on: November 24, 2022
At U.S. Renal Care, we're changing the lives of everyone living
with kidney disease.
OUR DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH
At USRC, we are building a culture of diversity and inclusion where
each employee has a voice, and every team member is valued for
their individual talents. Our common purpose is the pursuit of
excellence for our patients and our shared values lived out through
compassion for one another.
A PATH FOR SUCCESS
When you join U.S. Renal Care, your journey begins with training
programs to set each new employee on a course for success. Ongoing
development ensures every team member remains fully supported and
empowered to chart their career path towards growth and
INSPIRATION and GROWTH
USRC is also dedicated to open communication that fosters dialogue
and understanding of our vision and goals. We recognize and reward
innovation to inspire one another as we endeavor to lead our
industry in the highest quality of care for our patients.
The Licensed Vocational/Practical Nurse provides hemodialysis
therapies to patients with chronic renal disease.
* May contribute to and implement the plan of care as directed by
the Registered Nurse and document as needed.
* Monitor the outcomes of dialysis treatment on an ongoing basis
and communicate results to the Charge Nurse or Administrator as
* Initiate and terminate dialysis treatments, within scope of
practice and as allowed by state regulations.
* Mix acid and bicarbonate according to center procedure when
* Participate in infection control monitoring, implementation, and
recording as requested.
* Current nursing license in the applicable state.
* Confirmation of ability to distinguish all primary colors.
* Previous dialysis nursing experience preferred but not
* Minimum 6 months experience in nursing preferred.
U.S. Renal Care is an Equal Opportunity
HourlyEmployees of US Renal Care must be fully vaccinated against
COVID-19. Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is a condition of
employment. Individuals with medical or sincerely held religious
beliefs, practices or observances that prevent them from receiving
the COVID-19 vaccine may request an exemption to the COVID-19
vaccination requirement. This requirement does not apply to
positions that are 100% remote and have no direct interaction with
patients or staff.
Keywords: US Renal Care, Mesquite , Dialysis Licensed Vocational Nurse-LVN, Healthcare , Mesquite, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!