CORSICANA, TX (1 Hour South of Dallas, TX) - OB/GYN Opportunity
Company: Permanent Placement Resources, LLC
Posted on: May 23, 2023
CORSICANA, TX (1 Hour South of Dallas, TX) - OB/GYN
Navarro Regional Hospital is looking for a BC OB/GYN physician to
join an employed practice with 2 existing physicians.
- New or experienced physicians welcome to apply
- Anticipated call coverage of 1:3
- Sono machines available
- One PA with 5 years of Gyn/Onc experience
- Office located within walking distance to the hospital - 12
exam rooms available
- Must be willing to live in the community rather than commute
- No visa assistance availableAbout Navarro Regional:
- Community of 26,000 with a service area of 50,000 and only one
- Navarro Regional Hospital is a JCAHO accredited community
hospital with more than 4,000 admissions, 23,000 ED visits and over
50,000 diagnostic studies annually.
- Ample office space available in a recently built medical office
building adjacent to the hospital.
- Public/private education for pre-K thru 12th grade, plus a
4-year public university and a 2-year collegeCommunity Highlights:
- No personal income tax
- Less than an hour from Dallas on I-45
- Enjoy low cost of living in a safe, family-friendly community
with a YMCA, ample parks, and country club
- Access to Richland Chambers Reservoir, the 3rd largest lake in
- Home of the 2nd largest planetarium in TexasNavarro Regional is
offering a competitive recruitment package that may include:
- Base Salary with potential for incentive compensation
- Commencement Bonuses
- Relocation, as well as Marketing and CME expenses for first
- Medical Education Loan Repayment AssistanceThank you for your
consideration. Please let me know if you have an interest in this
location/opportunity and I'll facilitate getting you additional
PPR Search Consultant -1135
Keywords: Permanent Placement Resources, LLC, Mesquite , CORSICANA, TX (1 Hour South of Dallas, TX) - OB/GYN Opportunity, Healthcare , Corsicana, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...