Physical Therapist, Home Health Full Time
Company: CenterWell Home Health
Posted on: May 24, 2023
DescriptionResponsibilitiesAs a -Home Health Physical Therapist,
- Plan and administer prescribed skilled physical therapy
treatment and training for patients suffering from various
injuries, illnesses and functional disabilities to attain highest
level of physical function. -
- Test/screen the patient's physical strengths to assist the
physician in evaluating the patient's level of function and records
findings to develop or pursue treatment programs and establish
measurable training objectives.
- Develop/implement a conditioning/rehabilitation program
consistent with physician's Plan of Treatment and the overall goals
of the patient/rehab team. - Adjust treatment as needed to achieve
- Confer with physician and clinical team members to obtain
additional patient information and assist in developing,
implementing and revising the therapy treatment program and Plan of
- Provide Physical Therapy Assistants and Home Health Aide staff
with written instructions/care plan that reflects current plan of
care as related to therapy, supervise/evaluate staffs' performance.
- Monitor the appropriate completion of documentation by physical
therapy assistants and home health aides/personal care workers as
part of the supervisory/leadership responsibility.
- Accurately, promptly and thoroughly document patients' care
observations, interventions and evaluations. - Assure that interim
(verbal) orders received from the physician and physical therapist
are promptly and accurately documented, submitted for physician
signature and implemented
- Report patient's progress to the patient's physician, Clinical
Manager, staff, patient and family. - Submit evaluation, treatment
plans, progress reports and discharge summary to the supervisor and
care management staff. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -Required
- Degree from an accredited Physical Therapy Program (approved by
- Minimum of one year physical therapy experience preferred
- Current and unrestricted Physical Therapy license
- Current CPR certification
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- A valid driver's license, auto insurance, and reliable
transportation are required.
- This role requires full COVID-19 vaccinationScheduled Weekly
Keywords: CenterWell Home Health, Mesquite , Physical Therapist, Home Health Full Time, Healthcare , Corsicana, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...