Staff - Registered Nurse (RN) - Post Partum - $32-50 per hour
Company: Parkland Health and Hospital System
Posted on: May 26, 2023
Parkland Health and Hospital System is seeking a Registered
Nurse (RN) Post Partum for a nursing job in Dallas, Texas. Job
Description & Requirements
- Specialty: Post Partum
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Shift: nights
- Employment Type: Permanent Interested in a career with both
meaning and growth? Whether your abilities are in direct patient
care or one of the many other areas of healthcare administration
and support, everyone at Parkland works together to fulfill our
mission: the health and well-being of individuals and communities
entrusted to our care. By joining Parkland, you become part of a
diverse healthcare legacy that's served our community for more than
125 years. Put your skills to work with us, seek opportunities to
learn and join a talented team where patient care is more than a
job. It's our passion. Primary Summary Provides care to assigned
patient population in accordance with established protocols and
multidisciplinary plan of care utilizing independent, dependent,
and interdependent interventions to restore stability, prevent
complications, and achieve and maintain optimal patient responses
for all patients through patient centered/patient valued care.
MINIMUM SPECIFICATIONS Education:
- Must be a graduate from an accredited school of nursing
- Prefer Bachelor of Science in Nursing. Experience:
- Must have two years of experience of Mother Baby experience.
Equivalent Experience: None Certification/Registration/Licensure:
- Must have current RN license or valid temporary permit with the
Texas Board of Nursing; or, valid Compact RN license.
- Must have current healthcare provider CPR course completion
card from one of the following:
- American Heart Association
- American Red Cross Rescuer
- Military Training Network Skills or Special Abilities:
- Provides care for assigned patient population in accordance
with the current State of Texas Nurse Practice Act, established
protocols, multidisciplinary plan of care, and clinical area
- Provides continuous assessment, consults with other team
members as required and provides nursing care which demonstrates
patient centered/patient valued care.
- Exercises independent judgment in providing nursing care.
- Must be able to demonstrate effective interpersonal skills and
possess good oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with patients,
families, and hospital staff in accordance with established
policies and procedures.
- May be required to communicate effectively, via the overhead
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to provide direction to
non-nursing staff and serve as a preceptor.
- Must be able to demonstrate patient centered/patient valued
- As applicable, will be required to demonstrate acceptable
knowledge of nursing standards of care for specialty care
area.Parkland Health and Hospital System prohibits discrimination
based on age (40 or over), race, color, religion, sex (including
pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression,
genetic information, disability, national origin, marital status,
political belief, or veteran status.Parkland Health and Hospital
Systems Job ID . Posted job title: Registered Nurse Post/Acute
Partum-CSO (Full Time/Night) About Parkland Health and Hospital
System MissionWe will advance wellness, relieve suffering, develop
VisionWe will advance health equity through excellence as a public
Parkland's values are the principles that guide us. They are
reflected in our actions. Our values are spelled simply as I CARE.I
CARE stands for:Integrity - I will be honest, trustworthy,
authentic, humble and transparent.Compassion and collaboration - I
will provide service in a spirit of empathy, concern and love. I
will work together with others to deliver excellent care for our
community.Accountability - I will hold myself and others
responsible for performance excellence, stewardship, and will
welcome feedback.Respect - I will value the unique and diverse
experiences of others and treat everyone with kindness and
humility.Equity - I will value the diversity of patients and
colleagues and strive to promote everyone's health, dignity, and
Keywords: Parkland Health and Hospital System, Mesquite , Staff - Registered Nurse (RN) - Post Partum - $32-50 per hour, Healthcare , Mesquite, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...