Company: Revolution Company
Posted on: September 12, 2020
Location: US-TX-MesquiteCategory: OperationsType: Full
The future of sustainable plastics is here. Revolution Company is a
global brand unified by a single mission: creating plastics that
help preserve our environment. Spanning nearly every industry, our
family of brands delivers sustainable, high-quality plastic
products to both consumers and companies alike. Our brands include
Delta Plastics, Revolution Ag, Revolution Bag, Rodeo Plastics, and
Join our team and be a part of building a world that creates a
smaller footprint with a bigger impact. Together, we can make a
difference in reinventing plastics for good. I guarantee you have
never seen plastic like this.
Revolution Company, is now hiring for a Team Leader position in
Mesquite, Texas. This role will be responsible for the production
of a top quality film in a safe, efficient and effective manner.
The ideal candidate has excellent communication, problem-solving,
and time management skills. The successful candidate will be a
motivated individual who has strong attention to detail with a high
level of accuracy, efficiency, and accountability.
This position offers a competitive benefits package in a clean and
safe work environment.
- Strong knowledge of extrusion in blowing film.
- Familiarity with resin conveying systems and blenders.
- Experience working with quality systems.
- Maintain expected production rates and production
- Produce and handle product.
- Ability to follow the guidelines of the order sheet
- Diagnose and troubleshoot machine issues.
- Verify quality checks are documented and completed on
- Document individual attendance, performance, and conduct.
Assist with coordinating training.
- Inspect line attendants to ensure that they are equipped with
the proper tools and PPE to perform their duties.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Five years of experience with extrusion in blowing film
- Bi-lingual in Spanish highly preferred.
- Ability to work 12-hour shifts, four on/four off.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Make continuous efforts to improve the quality of the
- Flexibility and adaptability to work with different
- Willing to work in a customer-driven, safety-conscious
Revolution Company is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity
employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color,
national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or
related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity,
gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an
individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected
Keywords: Revolution Company, Mesquite , Team Leader, Hospitality & Tourism , Mesquite, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!