Company: Pactiv Corporation
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Overview CONTROLS TECHNICIAN-HIRING IMMEDIATELY!! -SIGN ON BONUS
$1,500 -SALARY RANGE $29.00-$45.00 -SHIFT: Monday-Friday
3:00pm-11:00pm - -Benefits: -
- Medical (Comprehensive PPO, two HRA plans and an HSA plan
- Dental (basic and comprehensive coverage)
- Vision (basic and premier coverage)
- Prescription drug coverage
- 401K with 6% company match( Eligible to participate from day
one (1) with 100% vesting in all company provided money
- New hire wellness bonus (see plan details) -
- Healthcare and Dependent day care flexible spending accounts
- Livongo diabetes program -
- Corporate discounts -TEXT TO APPLY - PTVE @ 97211
Responsibilities Job Description:
- Troubleshoot maintenance problems that occur throughout the
plant with a major emphasis on electrical problems, to include
A.C.(Alternating Current) and D.C. (Direct Current) drives, PLC
(programmable logic controllers) as well as basic motor control
- Work on end-to-end new project installations.
- Collaborate with engineering and maintenance teams to lay out
and execute electrical training programs for maintenance
- Prepare lesson plans on technical aspects of all plant
equipment (electrical and controls).
- Evaluate and implement preventive/ predictive maintenance
programs on A.C. and D.C. motors, drives and other electrical
- Determine and implement changes to electrical procedures.
- Train affected maintenance personnel in procedural
- Provide working database of backup control logic for all
programmable control systems.
- Develop and revise plant electrical drawings, namely, safety
one-line diagrams, pipping and instrumentation diagrams (control
loops), drives and controls, ladder logic and design.
- Calibrate various equipment per manufacturer's instructions.
Job Requirements: Requirements:
- Position prefers a Bachelor's degree, or foreign equivalent, in
Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Mechanical
Engineering or closely related field, and two (2) years of
experience in the job offered, Automation and Robotics Engineer,
Maintenance Engineer, or related.
- Full term of experience must include working knowledge of
electrical and electronic theory, ability to read schematics
(electrical, mechanical/piping), P&ID diagrams, and blue
- Experience must include at least one (1) year with each of the
- PLC Programming languages ( ladder, STL, SCL, Flow Chart, Java
- SCADA, Wonderware, iFix, Allen Bradley, Wicc
- Communication protocols (Ethernet ip, Modbus, MQTT, Devicenet
and Controlnet, DPI).
- IBM Server. Employer will accept any suitable combination of
education, training, or experience. Pactiv Evergreen Inc. (NASDAQ:
PTVE) is a leading manufacturer and distributor of fresh
foodservice and food merchandising products and fresh beverage
cartons in North America and certain international markets. It
supplies its products to a broad and diversified mix of companies,
including full service restaurants and quick service restaurants,
foodservice distributors, supermarkets, grocery and healthy eating
retailers, other food stores, food and beverage producers, food
packers and food processors. To learn more about the company,
please go to the company website at pactivevergreen.com. Corsicana
is a city in Navarro County, Texas, United States. It is located on
Interstate 45, some 58 mi south of downtown Dallas. The population
was 23,770 at the 2010 census. It is the county seat of Navarro
County. The Corsicana Manufacturing Plant is the proud recipient of
the 2019 Environmental Impact award! The plant was built in 1987
and manufactures cups, lids, to-go containers and breakfast trays
used in households and restaurants all over the US. We currently
have approximately 500 full time employees and we are growing!
Pactiv Evergreen is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Pactiv Evergreen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation,
religion, creed, age national origin, physical or mental
disability, genetic information, gender identity and/or expression,
marital status, veteran status or other characteristics or statuses
protected by law. For individuals with disabilities who would like
to request an accommodation, please call (847) 482-4320 or email
TalentHelp@Pactiv.com. All information will be kept confidential
according to EEO guidelines and applicable laws. #IND1P #CB1
Keywords: Pactiv Corporation, Mesquite , Controls Technician, Hospitality & Tourism , Corsicana, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!