Director of Driver Recruitment
Company: Ashley Distribution Services
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Ashley Distribution Services (ADS) is the private fleet for
Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc., the largest manufacturer of
furniture in the world. Established in 1974, Ashley offers one of
the industry's broadest product assortments to retail partners in
Ashley Distribution Services (ADS) voted one of America's best
companies to drive for and awarded the 2019 First Place Truck
Safety Award in the General Commodities Truckload/Line-Haul between
50-100 Million Miles Division. ADS is one of the shipping
industry's largest private fleets with over 1000 plus tractors and
3,700 plus trailers.
The Director of Driver Recruitment will lead the talent acquisition
strategy for the ADS fleet.
This position can be in Arcadia, WI, Advance, NC, Mesquite, TX,
Ecru, MS or Leesport, PA.
- Create and manage the selection tools and processes for
respective area of responsibility finding synergies and leveraging
opportunities across the organization where possible, while
distinctly solving for assigned area of responsibility.
- Involved in strategic decisions that impact the state of the
business (i.e., headcount numbers, turnover, etc.).
- Analyze critical data from multiple technology platforms to
make staffing recommendations and decisions.
- Full lifecycle recruiting on senior level positions when
- Determine candidate sourcing and lead generation strategy,
considering local feedback to enable locations to meet hiring
- Develop employment value propositions in alignment with overall
- Contribute to the recruiting practice rebirth cycle;
continuously seek out emerging recruiting strategies ensuring our
people and tools keep pace with changing workforce expectations in
process, technology and experience.
- Continually develop, manage, and evolve appropriate campus
recruitment strategy; partnering with other talent acquisition
leaders and Human Resources advisors to execute and drive
- Ensure hiring needs are met respective to locations and
- Bachelor's Degree in human resources, or related field, or
equivalent work experience, Required
- 10 years' experience in practical recruiting as well as
- Strong knowledge of all major recruiting disciplines
- Strong knowledge of recruiting systems and technologies
- Ability to train and develop others in all major recruiting
- Strong knowledge of budget management
- Ability to do advanced recruitment metric analytics
We are an equal opportunity employer and provide a drug-free
working environment. While Ashley appreciates the interest of all
candidates only those meeting specific position requirements may be
contacted. Principals Only.
Keywords: Ashley Distribution Services, Mesquite , Director of Driver Recruitment, Human Resources , Mesquite, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!