Company: Ashley Furniture Industries
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Do you love helping others? Are you a problem-solver who likes
to find creative solutions to help others? Do you want to take that
creativity and work for a World-Class organization?Then apply today
to our Human Resources Team at Ashley Furniture - the World's
Largest Furniture Manufacturer!Be part of an innovative team that
influences and develops HR strategies that move the business
forward, drive business results and contribute to the overall
advancement of our entire organization.
What Will You Do?You will lead the team responsible for the full
recruitment lifecycle for all frontline labor positions at their
assigned location(s) including manufacturing and distribution
center positions to ensure labor resource readiness. Working in a
highly matrixed and fast paced environment, you will direct
strategy and execution to drive weekly hiring targets to meet the
needs of the business in a metric based setting. Our Recruiting
Managers ensure that the recruitment process follows all company,
state and federal rules, policies and regulatory/compliance
requirements. As a member of the recruiting functional team and
site HR functional team, you will be responsible for detailed
metrics and reporting.
What Do You Need?
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years' experience in recruiting and leadership
- Strong knowledge of recruiting deadlines, systems and
- Expertise in labor selection and consumer laws
- Ability to train and develop employees in all major recruiting
Who Are We?
- We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits.
- We are a multi-billion dollar company and the largest
manufacturer of furniture in the world, and offer one of the
industry's broadest product assortments at over 20,000 storefronts
in 123 countries.
- Growth-Focused is one of our core values, and we are dedicated
to helping you grow with us through training, mentoring, and
coaching as well as investing in the latest design tools,
production equipment and new technologies.
- Environmental efforts are a priority as we continually seek to
recycle, reuse and replenish every day.
- Millions of dollars are contributed annually to local and
national charities as we seek to improve the lives of people around
We are an equal opportunity employer and provide a drug-free
working environment. While Ashley appreciates the interest of all
candidates only those meeting specific position requirements may be
contacted. Principals Only.
Keywords: Ashley Furniture Industries, Mesquite , Recruiting Manager, Human Resources , Mesquite, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!