Information System Functional and Reporting Analyst
Company: Revolution Company
Posted on: June 18, 2022
Revolution CompanyLocation: US-TX-Mesquite - US-TX-Flower Mound
- US-AR-Little RockCategory: Information TechnologyType: Full
TimeOverviewWe are hiring! Competitive pay with good benefits and
growth opportunities in a stable and safe work environment.
Collaborative and positive team culture.ResponsibilitiesRevolution
is looking for an Information Systems Functional and Reporting
Analyst. This role can be based either remotely or at our Little
Rock or Dallas location. This role will be responsible for
evaluating, setting, and maintaining the functional aspects of
Revolution's ERP systems as well as oversight of the Business
Intelligence and Reporting Systems. The Information Systems
Functional and Reporting Analyst works closely with business
stakeholders and leaders to define functional needs for systems to
support the business and work also with Developers and Admins to
execute such solutions.
- Define requirements for ERP Systems based on business needs and
available functionality of systems to fulfill those needs.
- Business acumen with manufacturing concepts
- Communicate with business users, determining needs and finding
business-centric solutions while uncovering business value on the
- Seek business solutions by learning the business the value
proposition of systems
- Define requirements for BI and reporting systems based on
available functionality and systems to fulfill those needs.
- Lead or participate in integration projects for ERP and/or BI
and reporting systems
- Operate as a steward of the central BI system ensuring that we
only have the reports that are adding value to the business and
remove all unused reports.
- Be a key contributor to integration projects where applicable
to ensure that functional aspects of systems are within the scope
of the integration projects.
- Reach out to vendors and consultants to augment functional or
- Operate as an escalation point for ERP-related administrative
work as we engage a company to do first tier support.
- Operate in the interim as first level support and triage for
ERP administrative work until the support organization is in place
to provide first tier support.
- Document System SOPs or other functionality and procedures as
- 3+ years of relevant experience required, in a manufacturing
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant technical of business-centric
field, or equivalent required.
- Ability to read and understand technical documents and
- Knowledge of basic Financial, Operations/Production, and Supply
Chain is a plus.
- Proficiency in relevant software systems such as MS SQL, SSRS,
Power BI, and functional areas of one or more of the following ERP
systems: Infor Syteline /CSI, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Oracle
NetSuite, Sage MaaS500, or IQMS.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, intellectual curiosity, and
- Understanding of IT principles and ability to communicate
technical concepts effectively to a varied audience.
- A strong sense of discretion and confidentiality is
- Excellent organization, prioritizing, and multitasking
skills.ABOUT REVOLUTIONIt's time to redefine possible. At
Revolution, we exist to empower businesses and consumers to
contribute to a better future through sustainable loop plastic
solutions. Our unique, circular approach results in sustainable
products and services that effectively meet the needs of businesses
today, while helping prepare them for tomorrow. And we're just
getting started. Learn more at Revolution welcomes diversity and is
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Women
/ Disability / Veteran and other protected categories are always
encouraged to apply. PM20 #informationtechnology #technology #it
#tech #computerscience #business #information #computer
#informationsecurity #newtechnology #dataanalyst #statistics
Keywords: Revolution Company, Mesquite , Information System Functional and Reporting Analyst, IT / Software / Systems , Mesquite, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!