If youre friendly, hardworking, and cool under pressure, weve
got a BIG opportunity for you to shine: Come help us make the
brand-new Chick-fil-A in Corsicana the best one yet!
At Chick-fil-A Corsicana, we aspire to care for our community,
and that starts with caring for each other. We do that by offering
more than just a job: Its an opportunity to learn and grow
personally and professionally. We will provide you with great pay
and benefits in a supportive, empowering work environment where you
can learn new skills and make lasting, meaningful friendships.
Were looking for people who love to serve others, who thrive in
a team environment, and who are committed to learning and improving
every day. We welcome people of all ages, experiences, and
backgrounds to apply!
Sound good to you? Great! Lets get to the details.
As a Junior Back of House (BOH) Team Member, you will:
* Prepare menu items safely and accurately: You make the magic
happen! In this role, you get to learn all the secrets behind
Chick-fil-As delicious menu. Well teach you everything from our
recipes and presentation specifications to how to operate fryers,
bread chicken, and put together our famous sandwiches.
* Follow safety guidelines: You will be responsible for
following food safety guidelines to make sure we keep our guestsand
* Become a cleaning pro: Well teach you everything you need to
know to keep our stations and equipment in tip-top shape!
* Work efficiently with your teammates: Being a great team
member means staying on top of your own responsibilities while
looking for ways to support your teammates. It also means following
our systems so that we can keep things moving efficiently and
consistently communicating so that were always on the same page.
Were here to work together and take care of each other!
* Learn to hustle: If youve ever been to a Chick-fil-A at
lunchtime, you know it can get crazy busy. We are known as a
company that gets things done fast, no matter how long our lines
are! Once you get the hang of things, we will rely on you to help
us keep our reputation for fast and friendly service. Be prepared
to get a workout every shift!
* Make mistakes sometimes! And thats OK. Were all human! What
matters is that you are committed to improving every day.
Were looking for people who:
* Are friendly, energetic, and upbeat: We dont expect you to
have a smile on your face every second, but we want someone who is
fun and pleasant to be around
* Have a genuine desire to serve our guests and help fellow team
* Are willing to give and receive feedback to/from co-workers
and leaders (dont worry: Well show you how during our feedback
* LOVE mornings! This position will require you to get up
* Have a strong sense of urgency, great time-management skills,
and the ability to follow through with instructions and tasks
* Can multi-task and remain calm under pressure
* Take initiative and strive for the BEST results
* Communicate well and confidently interact with people,
including leaders and co-workers
* Are thorough and pay close attention to detail
* Are committed to growing personally and professionally
To be considered for this position, you must:
* Be 16 years of age or older
* Be available to work on Saturdays and extended hours during
* Be able to lift 50 lbs. (in the event that you need to move
inventory, help unload a truck, etc.)
* Have reliable transportation and commit to arriving on time
for your assigned shifts
* Have a high-school education or equivalent
* Be able to stand for the duration of a shift
Please note: No restaurant experience is necessary for this
position. We will train you!
Should we hire you for this position, we will ask that you:
* Agree to our standards on personal device handling (were a
phone-free environment, except for emergencies)
* Commit to maintaining professionalism at all times and
adhering to grooming and appearance standards
* Be prepared to use downtime to prepare the store to be ready
for peak periods
* Take full ownership for the station assigned to you, which
includes cleaning, restocking, and maintaining its overall
* Stay informed on all our communications & scheduling channels:
Slack & HS Team (well show you how they work!)
* Stay informed & engaged in the overall goals for the store
* Maintain your knowledge of operating procedures and safety
standards by completing in-house (pathway) training
We are taking every precaution possible to ensure the safety of
our team and our guests. We have Operational Requirements that we
are currently implementing to ensure that this happens.
Perks and benefits of working at Chick-fil-A:
Great place to work: Our high retention rate is proof that our
team members really enjoy working at Chick-fil-A. We believe our
most valuable investments are the ones we make in our people. Our
team members enjoy working at Chick-fil-A because they feel cared
for personally. We dont believe theyre just a part of our business,
we believe they are its very foundation. So we invest in our team
members because having great members is the best way to be good
stewards of what was entrusted to us.
Flexible work schedules: You probably have commitments to your
family, friends, school, or sports teams. With your help, we will
always try to arrange your work schedule around them.
Free food: You will earn one free meal for every shift worked!
This benefit is equivalent to approximately $9 per day or $2,200
annually (based on working 5 days per week).
Competitive pay: Along with a competitive paycheck, you will
work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable
business and people skills. There will be a training rate for the
first 12 days of training, with a raise contingent upon meeting
Opportunity for advancement: We believe in offering advancement
opportunities to those members of our team who display the
characteristics of a leader.? We will conduct performance reviews
every 6 months.
College scholarships: We offer Leadership Scholarships and a
$250 book reimbursement per semester to eligible employees.
Closed on Sundays: All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on
Sundays, so that you can have a guaranteed day off to spend with
family and friends.
Health Benefits: We offer health, dental, and vision
Paid Vacation: We offer paid time off.
Leadership & Personal Development: We provide our team members
with the opportunity to grow personally and professionally through
monthly and quarterly classes led by our operator and leadership
401k: We know you want to plan for your future, so we offer a
competitive 401k retirement plan that includes a generous company
match to eligible employees.