Production Supervisor- Tempering
Company: Koch Industries, Inc.
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Who is Guardian Industries?
Headquartered in Auburn Hills, MI, Guardian Industries is a
wholly owned subsidiary of KOCH Industries. When you are looking at
a city's skyline or any of the latest cars and trucks, chances are
you're seeing our products. Through Guardian Glass, a Guardian
Industries company, we make high- performance, energy efficient
glass for homes and buildings. And perhaps most of all, we make the
ideas, formulas and processes that make these products possible.
Guardian Industries, its subsidiaries and affiliates employ 17,000
people and operate facilities throughout North America, Europe,
south America, Africa, the Middle East and Asia. Guardian Glass is
a leading international manufacturer of float, value-added coated,
and fabricated glass products and solutions for architectural,
residential, interior, transportation and technical glass
applications. For more information, visit www.guardian.com.
Guardian Industries is seeking you to become our next Production
Supervisor- Tempering for our Corsicana, TX facility!
This role is responsible for leading the Warehouse team by
helping those around them to improve and succeed. Focused on
creating long-term value, the Tempering Supervisor creates an
environment where ongoing business transformation is occurring.
This leader is responsible for teaching our team to relentlessly
acquire knowledge of technologies and methods, from inside and
outside of our organization.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Connect Employees to the greatest opportunities to create
- Select, Develop, and Retain the right people with the right
Values and Knowledge/Capabilities
- Acquire, share, and apply knowledge to improve decisions and
- Ensure employees are on the right team, in the right role, and
responsibilities align with their comparative advantages
- Motivate each employee to create the greatest Value and Reward
- Lead experimental discovery or testing and implement those
improvements. Work cohesively with Planning capability.
- Track, monitor, and report regularly on the status of crew
performance against Plant priorities
- Problem solving and critical thinking
- Design, and implement technical concepts, and practices.
- Audit all established Tempering practices
- Perform other duties as assigned and/or dictated by business
- Routinely communicate with other shift supervisors, planning
department, maintenance personnel, quality, and others to support
company productivity and quality
The Experience You Will Bring
- Engineering or Business Degree in Engineering, Manufacturing,
or related field
- 3-5 years' relevant experience in manufacturing
- 5-8 years of on the job experience will be considered in place
of education requirements
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven results in building
highly capable teams
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent understanding of ERP & MRP systems
- Ability to work in a fast paced, transformative
- Experience with ERP/MRP systems
What Will Put You Ahead
- Technical glass knowledge is a plus
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment
are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website
for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
Keywords: Koch Industries, Inc., Mesquite , Production Supervisor- Tempering, Other , Corsicana, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!