Loan Processor II
Company: Guild Holdings Company
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Guild Mortgage Company, closing loans and opening doors since
1960. As a mortgage banking firm we are dedicated to serving the
home owner/buyer. Our goal is to provide affordable home financing
for our customers, utilizing the best terms available while
providing a level of professionalism and service unsurpassed in the
Process residential mortgage loans. Achieve production and
quality metrics. Liaison between loan officer, borrower,
underwriter and funding. Prepare and review loan file to ensure
completeness of submission and supporting documents, as well as
compliance with underwriting and investor guidelines. Monitor
overall loan processing cycle time to ensure the loan closes on
time. Communicate and coordinate the resolution of issues that
delay loan closing timeline.
- Monitor the overall lending process, and identify, resolve and
communicate issues that could impact timely closure of loans.
- Identify potential issues and communicate to consumer and loan
- Request supporting documentation from borrower within required
- Order and review all third party documentation, including
credit checks, title reports, appraisals, tax returns,
verifications of employment/assets, etc. to identify and address
- Check ratios, and verify accuracy of AUS findings and program
- Review and verify documentation integrity to ensure it aligns
with findings, completeness and compliance, and submit loan file to
underwriting for approval.
- Identify qualifying/program issues prior to submission to
- Provide options within guidelines and makes recommendations if
borrowers may qualify for suitable programs.
- Update and verify accuracy of data input into system.
- Verify compliance with Company standards, federal and agency
regulations, standards, and guidelines, as well as any applicable
state-specific and or local regulations, ordinances, etc.
- Stay current with federal and state regulations and industry
- Obtain and verify clearance of all underwriting conditions and
prepare the file for submission to Closing.
- Order generation of loan documents.
- Use and modify templates to compose professional correspondence
- Provide status updates to Loan Officers and/or borrowers.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; college
courses/technical training related to Business, Finance/Accounting,
Legal, or related field is preferred.
- Total recent work experience includes two or more years
experience as a Loan Processor processing conventional loans, with
at least one year experience in processing FHA or VA loans.
- Ability to build strong relationships with loan officers,
production, underwriting, closing and other internal and external
- Detailed knowledge of overall mortgage lending internal
processes and control, as well as federal, state, and regulatory
requirements/guidelines related to consumer mortgage lending for
conventional and FHA or VA loans.
- Detailed knowledge of conventional and FHA or VA loans,
including various product/program guidelines, necessary conditions
for approval, and investor specific guidelines.
- Detailed knowledge of valid documentation related to processing
consumer mortgage applications (e.g., tax returns, financial
statements and records, verification of income and deposits,
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a deadline-driven
environment; strong sense of urgency and responsiveness.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, verbal and written
- Intermediate math skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong detail orientation and highly organized.
- Prior experience using internal data entry systems, Microsoft
Word, Excel and PDF/Document Retention programs.
- Depending on experience, work with moderate to intermittent
guidance and supervision
- Moderate level of independent judgment and discretion related
to area(s) of specialization
- Receive guidance to resolve/escalate issues of high
- Average monthly pipeline is 14 loans.
- Travel: 0%
- Physical: Work is primarily sedentary; occasionally walks
- Manual Dexterity: Frequent use of computer keyboard and
- Audio/Visual: Ability to accurately interpret sounds and
associated meanings at a volume consistent with interpersonal
conversation. Regularly required to accurately perceive,
distinguish and interpret information received visually and through
audio; e.g., words, numbers and other data broadcasted aloud/viewed
on a screen, as well as print and other media.
- Environmental: Office environment - no substantial exposure to
adverse environmental conditions.
Guild offers a pleasant work environment, competitive
compensation and excellent benefits package; including medical,
dental, vision, life insurance, AD&D, LTD and 401(k) with
Guild Mortgage Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Guild Holdings Company, Mesquite , Loan Processor II, Other , Corsicana, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!