Production Line Worker
Posted on: June 8, 2021
General Plant housekeeping tasks:
• Sweeping floors
• Removing trash from trash bins
• Proper disposing of ink buckets
• Cleaning break room/restrooms
• Run pre-feeder (static posture with use of hands)
• Operate load former (static posture with use of hands)
• Retrieve dunnage, ink, load tags die boards and bundle strapping
(minimal lifting required).
• Wash and store print plates (minimal lifting required).
• Hand feed machines as needed (minimal lifting required).
• Sort non-conforming product (static posture with use of
• General handling of product; hand breaking boxes, wrapping pizza
boxes, restacking units (static posture with use of hands).
• Operating bale master: insure machine is working properly and
producing uniform bales, replace baling wire when needed, (heavy
lifting 100 pounds per box no more than 36 inches high).
• Help on unitizers placing load tags and top dunnage (static
posture with use of hands).
Shift start: 6:00AM or 2:00PM or 10:00PM
Shift length: 8 hours
Monday - Friday. Overtime, based on business needs
- Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 30 days
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
Box plant or manufacturing experience clamp and/or forklift
experience preferred Machine operator experience a plus Fast paced
/ high volume work experience a plus
- Must pass drug screen
- Must pass background check
- Can lift 100 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old
WestRock Company manufactures and sells paper and packaging
solutions for the consumer and corrugated markets in North America,
South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. The company operates
through three segments: Corrugated Packaging, Consumer Packaging,
and Land and Development. The Corrugated Packaging segment produces
containerboards, corrugated sheets, corrugated packaging, and
preprinted linerboards for consumer and industrial products
manufacturers, and corrugated box manufacturers.
Keywords: WestRock, Mesquite , Production Line Worker, Other , Mesquite, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!