Central Sterile Supervisor
Company: Medical City Dallas
Posted on: November 14, 2021
Description SHIFT: Mixed (rotating weekends)
--Central Sterile Supervisor
Work Schedule: Thursday, Saturday & Sunday from 6:30am-7:30pm
Location: Medical City Dallas Hospital
Our medical team consists of more than 1,200 physicians, many of
whom are recognized as the world s best in their specialties.
Patients travel to Medical City from all over the United States and
more than 75 other countries for the sophisticated treatment
offered by our 400+ in-house physician specialists. Medical City
offers a full-service adult hospital and pediatric hospital, with
separate adult and pediatric emergency rooms, as well as numerous
outpatient clinics and diagnostic centers. Our providers have
access to state-of-the-art technology and are pioneering new
medical procedures every day to accommodate patient needs. We
operate as a 796-bed tertiary care center, and we hope from the
moment you walk through our doors, you will notice the Medical City
We offer an excellent total compensation package, including
competitive salary, comprehensive benefits and growth
opportunities. Our benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental,
flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee
discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan
repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic
Central Sterile Supervisor Job Summary:
- Supports and assists the CS Manager in providing 24-hour
operations of the Central Sterile area.
- Meets, or exceeds, patient, physician and other pertinent
- Assists in the selection, development and, if required,
corrective action of staff in order to maintain competence and high
quality service or care.
- Responsibilities focus on ensuring day-to-day operations of the
service area is effective and efficient, including scheduling,
in-put to evaluations and care and maintenance of surgical
instruments and sets.
- Demonstrate organization of work and prioritizing
- Communicates with customers and--central
- Problem solves issues with customers and--central
- Coordinates activities with specialty areas to meet customer
- Maintains all required documentation.
Qualifications Central Sterile Supervisor Job Requirements:
- Two years previous experience required in central
- Prefer at least one year as a team leader or
- Computer experience required.
- Certification required in any of the three national
associations: IAHCSMM, CBSPD, or ASHCSP within 6 months.
Notice Our Company s recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking--here.
For questions about your job application or this site please
contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Keywords: Medical City Dallas, Mesquite , Central Sterile Supervisor, Other , Mesquite, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!