Store Associate - Town East Mall
Posted on: November 16, 2021
Overview The Brand that Gets You to What's NextExpress is the
vibrant, confident lifestyle brand for ambitious people, providing
the latest fashion for style-obsessed men and women since 1980. Our
mission is to provide inspiration and confidence through fashion to
help people get to what's next in their day, and their lives. With
more than 600 retail and outlet stores throughout the United
States, Puerto Rico and Latin America, and a best-in-class
online/mobile shopping experience at www.express.com, Express
brings city-inspired style to customers across the globe.
Responsibilities The Sales Associate is responsible for providing a
great in-store shopping experience for customers. The Sales
Associate assists with additional tasks including, but not limited
to, stocking, cleaning, and folding merchandise. Flawless
- Maintain a clean and organized sales floor, checkout, fitting
room, and stock room to ensure the store is safe and inviting to
- Follow company policies and procedures to ensure the safety of
all our associates and customers.
- Assist with product launch changes according to company
SOP.Provide a Great Customer Experience
- Deliver on all aspects of the customer experience model.
- Process transactions quickly and accurately reducing the
customers wait time.
- Positively resolve customer service-related issues as they
arise and determine resolution or escalate further communicate all
issues and resolutions to Store Management.
- Drive credit and loyalty member programs by explaining benefits
and encouraging customers to participate.Other essential functions
may occur as directed by your supervisor. Essential Qualifications
- Education: High School or Equivalent
- Years of Experience: 0-2 of relevant job experience - minimum 6
- Proficient in use of technology (iPad, registers)
- Meets defined availability criteria, including nights, weekends
and non-business hours
- Meets physical requirementsPreferred Qualifications (skills and
- Previous reatil experience preferred
- Customer service skills and ability to interact with
- Strong verbal and written communication skills specifically
with customers, sales leadership team and associates
- Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well
within a teamClosing As an equal opportunity employer, Express does
not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment on
the basis of any federal, state, or locally protected class.
Express only hires individuals authorized for employment in the
United States. Notification to Agencies: Please note that Express
does not accept unsolicited resumes or calls from third-party
recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed
Master Service Agreement and approval from HR to submit resumes for
a specific requisition, Express will not consider or approve
payment to any third-parties for hires made.
Keywords: Express, Mesquite , Store Associate - Town East Mall, Other , Mesquite, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!