Filling Line Operator I - 3rd Shift (Waste Recovery)
Company: Benjamin Moore
Posted on: January 6, 2022
Waste Recovery (Filling Line Operator)Job SummaryResponsible for
quality filling and packaging of finished products, either manual
filling or utilizing automatic equipment; Ability to operator 2 or
less types of automatic equipment.Required Skills
- Follows all safety guidelines and rules; environmental and
regulatory guidelines; uses all required safety equipment.
- Maintains quality and cleanliness of the work area and
- Operates all Filling line functions using Standard Operating
Procedures (SOPs) to consistently produce a high-quality product in
a timely manner.
- Maintains the highest standards for product quality and
- Checks batch ticket for correct product.
- Ensures product information on container and lid is in
accordance with batch ticket for correct product.
- Properly fills container by weight as appropriate and monitors
quality appearance of containers (no drips).
- Sends retain sample to control lab.
- Palletize manually and transfer to warehouse.
- May use the following pieces of automatic Filling equipment:
automatic container depallitizer; automatic Filling machine; lid
dropper, label machine, case packer, and palletizer.
- Responsible for accurate count of fill and input data into
terminal for inventory control.
- Maintains forklift or other related equipment by checking
battery, electrical charger hookup, etc.
- Performs other duties as required.Required Experience
- High school graduate or equivalent required.
- Ability to work in a team environment and the willingness to be
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Basic math skills, ie: addition/subtraction.
- Ability to use company software and computer system
- Good interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds continuously throughout shift.
- Ability to work safely and follow SOP's.
- Must be able to work overtime as necessary.Company ProfileClick
to see how you can paint your future!The color of pride: Benjamin
Moore is proud to be a part of Berkshire Hathaway, which was
recognized by Fortune magazine as the world's fourth most admired
company. And for more than 130 years we've been a respected leader
in the architectural coatings and home d--cor landscape; creating
the products and tools that enrich and beautify thousands of
communities each day. We recognize that our associates are the
driving force behind our success, and we strive to provide a work
environment where hard work, creativity and purposeful
collaboration are fostered and encouraged.Join a company where
innovation is constantly recognized as we look for individuals who
produce world-class products, best-in-class services and customer
experiences, design pioneering paints using the latest technologies
and deliver unparalleled value and brand experiences for our
customers and retail network.Diversity, Equity & InclusionAt
Benjamin Moore, we believe diversity of culture, talent, and
varying perspectives is key to a collaborative, innovative, and
successful business.We are committed to driving change within our
organization through purposeful Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
(DE&I) efforts, while also focusing on our customers and
communities in which we serve. Our DE&I efforts allow each of
us to authentically live our corporate values of Openness,
Integrity, Community, Excellence and Safety. Our Social Impact
programming of strategic local and national partnerships, in-kind
donations, volunteerism, and more expands our ability to make a
difference in the lives of all of our stakeholders. We hope you
will join us and become an advocate for diversity and inclusion
here at Benjamin Moore.SafetyAt Benjamin Moore, our people are the
heart of the company and our number one asset. We are committed to
providing safe working conditions at all of our locations and have
invested heavily in measures aimed at keeping employees healthy
during the COVID-19 pandemic. With safety as one of our core
company values, we've modified facilities and work schedules to
support social distancing, established enhanced cleaning and
sanitization protocols, and regularly provide personal protective
equipment to all employees-including masks, gloves and hand
sanitizer. Ensuring the well-being of our team members is a top
Keywords: Benjamin Moore, Mesquite , Filling Line Operator I - 3rd Shift (Waste Recovery), Other , Mesquite, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!