Company: NRG Therapies
Posted on: June 25, 2022
We are looking for a full time PTA/DOR at Town East Rehab and
Healthcare Center in Mesquite, TX. We offer competitive pay and
great benefits, including free health/vision/dental insurance or
employees! Experience is preferred, but not required.
The Director of Rehab should be a good communicator and strong
leader to engage in building and maintaining morale, managing
patient scheduling, completing management reports timely, and
attending required meetings with the interdisciplinary team.
The PTA job requirements are as follows:
- Counsel patients and their families on what to do following
- Observe the patients they are working with before, during and
after therapy and report notes to the Physical Therapist.
- Assign specific exercises for the patient and help the patients
do these exercises.
- Use devices, such as walkers, and other equipment to help
patients regain movement and reduce pain.
- Use a variety of techniques, including stretching exercises and
massage, to treat patients.
- Assist patients when moving to and from the therapy
Keywords: NRG Therapies, Mesquite , PTA/DOR, Other , Mesquite, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!