Company: Fun Town RV
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionFun Town RV was founded in 2010 and has grown
substantially over the last ten years. We currently have 14
locations and have plans to add several more in the next few years.
As Texass largest RV Chain, we provide excellent customer service
and offer customers top RV brands for less! FTRV has a quality
assurance facility where every RV we sell is put through a 100+
point inspection to assure that every RV meets our quality
standards. Here at Fun Town RV, we look for candidates that have
honesty, accountability, positivity, passion to do a great job and
who strive to exceed expectations! If you have these qualities and
are looking for a dynamic and growing company that provides career
growth with great earning potential, then we urge you to apply with
us!Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for performing a complete walkthrough demonstration
of all interior/exterior features and the proper operation of the
unit. Including filling and dumping of all holding tanks.
- Guide each delivered customer through CampTown Outfitters
recommending and selling items selectively tailored to individual
- Perform and demonstrate the proper hitch set up on all travel
trailer deliveries, and proper coupling procedures for all fifth
- Ensure each customer is familiar and comfortable with the
proper operation of their installed brake controller.
- Responsible for the safe departure of tow vehicle and attached
RV from the delivery pad.
- Responsible for ensuring the delivery areas appearance and
cleanliness meets the highest standard throughout each business
day. This will include proper stowage of power cords and dump hoses
along with ensuring any trash/debris is cleared.
- Responsible for ensuring units scheduled for delivery the next
business day are ready for transfer from the make ready area to the
assigned delivery pad.
- Participate in the daily department opening/closing procedures
as defined in written department policy.
- Other duties as assigned. Requirements
- Perform a functional and visual inspection of each unit coming
in from the factory.
- Maintain documentation of unit inspections.
- Must be able to work in a non-climate controlled environment.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one
to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- Pleasant and professional etiquette.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be able to work nights and weekends.
- Computer skills - Google Mail, Sheets, Docs, Calendar Internet
software and Sys2K (Dealer Management Software) Contact Management
systems.BenefitsWe offer a competitive salary and an excellent
benefit package including:
- Major Medical Dental Vision Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401K (profit sharing)
- Christmas Savings Plan
- Employee Discounts in Company Store
Fun Town RV is an Equal Opportunity.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age,
protected veteran status, or disability status. Applicants must be
authorized to work in the US. Drug screen, driving record and
background checks may be conducted prior to, and during employment.
Content of this ad and fulfillment of offers is sole responsibility
of Fun Town RV.
Keywords: Fun Town RV, Mesquite , Delivery Specialist, Other , Corsicana, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!