Company: Vibra Healthcare
Posted on: March 16, 2023
LookoutHere We Grow Again!
COME BUILD YOUR CAREER WITH VIBRA+ERNEST HEALTH!
Our culture fosters engagement, diversity and advocacy. Our goal is to empower our employees and sup
port them in their professional growth while leading them on a path to success within our organization.
We are seeking Receptionists to join our team!
The Receptionist is responsible for providing hospital telecommunication services through the use of telephones, pagers, the paging system, radio, or computer to connect communication between visitors, callers, staff, patients, and patients' families. May maintain records related to telecommunications. Integrates the hospital's mission and "Guiding Principles" into daily practice.
* One year of reception experience in a healthcare setting preferred.
* OR any equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Demonstrates general computer skills including: data entry, word processing, email, and record management.
* Effective organizational and time management skills.
* Effective written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to maintain quality and safety standards.
* Ability to maintain proper levels of confidentiality.
* Ability to work closely and professionally with others.
Per Federal Health Care Worker Vaccine Requirements, all employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or be approved for a valid religious or medical exemption. Anyone hired by the company must provide proof of their COVID-19 vaccine before they can begin employment or request and be approved for a valid religious or medical exemption.
At Vibra Healthcare, our patients are family. Healthcare is constantly evolving, our growing organization is devoted to ensuring that each person in our care feels safe. Our world-class team of driven, passionate healthcare professionals are always focused on service excellence and providing top quality care at the bedside.
Keywords: Vibra Healthcare, Mesquite , Receptionist PRN, Other , Mesquite, Texas
here to apply!