Company: El Rio Grande Latin Market
Posted on: May 22, 2023
Tortilleria Machinest -Job Description:We are looking for a
goal-oriented -Tortilleria Machinest who thrives on being
successful. -El Rio Grande Latin Market offers professional
opportunities for career growth and development to individuals
seeking to make an impact. - -Essential duties include, but are not
- Prepare and produce tortillas and Tortilleria related
- Rapidly and effectively remove tortillas off the production
- Operate Tortilleria equipment; tortilla machine/oven, fryer,
- Follow established Weights and Measures procedures (tares)
mandated by the state. -
- Operate equipment and machinery such as baler, forklift, etc.
based on operational needs.
- Other duties common to the Tortilleria department may be
assigned by the supervisor as needed. -Skills/Qualifications:
- Minimum of 1 -year -of experience in previous Tortilleria
department in a machinist role preferred
- High school diploma/GED required or equivalent work experience
- Must be 18 years of age -
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules,
operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence -
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or
employees of organization -
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out
instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form -
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete
variables in standardized situations -
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) highly preferred
- Work well with others in a team oriented environment where one
willingly takes on additional tasks with a positive attitude to
help out the team/department.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer
services - this includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality
standards for services, and evaluation of customer
- Use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and
weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to coach and lead
diverse work teams to achieve performance, quality, cost, and
service goals -Physical Requirements:
- Requires regular attendance and/or physical presence at the
- Fast paced, high volume, detail oriented work environment
- Exposed to moving mechanical parts; high, precarious places;
fumes or airborne particles; and toxic or caustic chemicals
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
- Occasionally requires the ability to move, lift, carry, pull or
push heavy -objects or materials.
- Lift up to 50 pounds unassisted.
- Requires extensive use of hands
- Reach above and below shoulder height, constant walking,
standing in one place for long periods of time, bending, stooping,
- Work in hot and cold environments.
- Follow company health and safety rules and -wear -protective
equipment when and where applicable.
- Safely use food handling and sanitation chemicals and equipment
to maintain department cleanliness standards and local, State and
Federal agencies regulations and requirements. - -PLEASE NOTE: Due
to the cyclical nature of the grocery industry, team members are
required to work varying shifts and schedules, including nights,
weekends, and holidays, which reflect the Company's operating
requirements. El Rio Grande Latin Market is an Equal Opportunity
Employer - - -El Rio Grande Latin Market is an Equal Opportunity
EmployerPowered by JazzHR
Keywords: El Rio Grande Latin Market, Mesquite , Tortilleria Machinest, Other , Mesquite, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...