Company: American Multi-Cinema, Inc.
Posted on: May 25, 2023
19919 Lyndon B Johnson Fwy, Mesquite, TX 75149
Free movies, free popcorn, flex schedules...and more! Deliver
superior service while connecting with our guests and supporting
efforts to achieve AMC's financial goals.
Do you love all things movies? If so, you may be a perfect fit for
our team. Build strong communication, leadership, and time
management skills at AMC, and take advantage of our opportunities
for career advancement. AMC team members enjoy free popcorn daily,
half off eats and drinks, flexible schedules, ability to work with
friends, and most importantly for us movie people...FREE movies at
any of our theatres nationwide!
AMC's company culture is focused on innovation and diversity to
ensure that we provide the latest and greatest experience for our
guests and associates. We lead by example in doing what is right
and take responsibility for our own results and our company's
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONSAll associates may be considered for
cross-training; some may be assigned duties in one or more areas at
management discretion. General responsibilities for all positions
include, but are not limited to:
- Exhibit excellent guest service skills.
- Present a calm demeanor that deters others from engaging in
disruptive conduct, while encouraging a positive interaction with
- Answer guest questions courteously and accurately or quickly
direct them to the appropriate resource.
- Work effectively with supervisors and co-workers.
- Ability to effectively multitask as needed, including but not
limited to greeting guests, tearing and scanning tickets, checking
IDs, directing guests and answering guest questions.
- Demonstrate consistent and effective sales techniques by
meeting expectations for loyalty card sales, suggestive selling,
upselling, merchandising, and sampling.
- Complete transactions by greeting each guest, identifying the
guest's request, operating point-of-sale terminals, making change
accurately, completing loyalty transactions, and thanking
- Ensure the security of all cash, receipts and tickets.
- Enforce the movie ratings system courteously and effectively.
Uphold "zero tolerance" policy in regard to ID checking.
- Distribute, ensure proper working order of, and understand how
to operate Assisted Moviegoing Equipment.
- Clean and maintain the exterior and interior areas of the
theatre including auditoriums, restrooms, lobbies, concession
areas, and box office areas.
- Perform nightly custodial duties as necessary, including but
not limited to vacuuming, mopping, seat-cleaning, sanitizing
restroom fixtures, etc.
- Control access to the theatre.
- Frequently monitor auditoriums for picture and sound quality,
temperature, lighting levels, audience behavior, and film
- Perform daily stocking and maintenance duties.
- Ability to work and meet deadlines with minimal
- Follow all procedures to ensure a safe work environment, as
well as the safety of our guests.
- Follow instructions on safe use of all chemicals/cleaning
- Uphold AMC's Business Practice Standards and ensure compliance
with company programs.
- Maintain regular personal attendance for all scheduled
- Assist with other Crew functions and perform other duties as
- Provided by Theatre: Black t-shirt, nametag.
- Provided by Associate: Black pants, black shoes, socks, black
belt.AMC and its subsidiaries are committed to equal employment
opportunity and complies with all applicable federal, state, and
local employment laws. AMC strictly prohibits and does not tolerate
discrimination and will provide equal employment opportunities to
all applicants without regard to an applicant's race, color,
religion, creed, gender, sex (including pregnancy), sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age,
disability, military status, veteran status, genetic information,
or any other reason prohibited by applicable federal, state, or
local law, regulation, or ordinance. This policy applies to all
terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to,
hiring, promotion, discipline, compensation, benefits, and
termination of employment.
Minimum Job Requirements
Requirements to be performed, with or
without reasonable accommodation:
- Standing, walking, lifting, twisting, and bending on a frequent
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and carry it up to 90 feet (or
deposit into dumpster or trash compactor).
AMC amazing. That's the promise we deliver to nearly 35,000
associates, 240 million guests domestically, and 350 million guests
worldwide each year. AMC has propelled industry innovation since
1920, and we continue to innovate by delivering premium sight and
sound, new and improved food and beverage options, and diverse
content in our state-of-the-art theatres. We focus on delivering
friendly, superior service to our guests. We lead by example, have
fun, and give back to the communities in which we live and work. If
you feel motivated and energized by our culture, and if you can
name your three favorite movies in the next 30 seconds, then AMC
may be the right place for you. We offer competitive compensation,
excellent benefits, and an environment that encourages teamwork,
inclusion, collaboration, and results.
19919 Lyndon B Johnson Fwy
Pay Rate Type
Estimated Work Hours
Based on business needs.
Keywords: American Multi-Cinema, Inc., Mesquite , Crew, Other , Mesquite, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...