Sales Representative - Corsicana, TX
Posted on: May 2, 2021
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With
You will develop professional relationships with our customers and
optimize base sales, NPD & promotions. You will ensure great
visibility in retailers and delivery of sales capabilities. Your
drive will lead you to deliver the field KPI's and hit your annual
How you will contribute
- Ensure a maximum visual impact and an optimum shelf
availability through merchandising techniques.
- Implement and monitor promotional activities.
- Point of buying materials placement and implementation.
- Report on activities.
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the
following experience and knowledge:
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Solid knowledge about sales and negotiation processes
- Strong analytical skills
- Sales experience required, preferably FMCG/CPG
- Perseverance and attention to details
Primary location: Corsicana, TX
Secondary locations: Athens, Ennis, Cedar Creek Area
Disclaimer: To be considered for this position, you must live
within 25 miles range from the primary location.
Compensation: Salary based relevant experience starting at $40K
Schedule: Monday through Friday, weekend vary. Start time 6 am to 6
Disclaimer: To be considered for this position, you must have the
flexibility to adjust to the established schedule
The role of the Sales Representative (SR) is designed to build a
world class Direct Store Delivery (DSD) business at the retail
level. Through maximizing sales, effective planning and
order-writing, as well as supporting and completing incidental
activities such as merchandising, shelving and pricing, the Sales
Representative acts a sales expert to retail stores. The SR
maximizes selling opportunities at the retail level, consistent
with company programs and strategies to positively influence the
sale of Mondelēz International, primarily Nabisco products. The
successful candidate will be able to sell business-building,
in-store merchandising programs to key store personnel by using
consumer and trade information that addresses the customer's
The Sales Representative will have routed stores with an assigned
store call schedule that will vary based upon Customer selling
influence, as well as selling and merchandising responsibilities at
their routed stores. Additionally, the successful Sales
Representative will be able to develop and maintain a complete
knowledge of Mondelēz International, primarily Nabisco products,
sales systems, and procedures, including:
- Sales objectives, campaigns and promotions, sales brochures and
order guides, sales presentations, sources of product and
distribution, maintaining schematics and uses, and proper
- Selling all headquarter-authorized programs, as well as
incremental selling opportunities, growing the business, while
monitoring and managing territory Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
as dictated by returns, unsalables, sales, merchandising hours,
- Perform in-store planning by tailoring programs and fact-based
sales presentations to the customer's needs, store demographics,
and the current consumer base in order to drive Mondelēz
International and customer growth.
- Develop strong business relationships with store management to
provide service and value beyond the customer's expectations.
- Work with customer to ensure sufficient product is ordered to
support consumer take away, including from incremental racks and
displays, for DSD.
- Communicate plans and effectively manage merchandising
resources to build sales volume at store level. Work in conjunction
with the Merchandiser to ensure inventory is fully stocked, rotated
and presentable at all times.
- Properly credit and dispose of all unsalable merchandise from
- Monitor and report on competitive activity and document all
pricing activities. Be a collaborator between our Customer Business
teams and customer's store management.
Benefits and Compensation:
This position offers a comprehensive medical, dental and vision
benefit package, in addition to paid vacation, holidays, 401(k)
match and Employee Assistance Program benefits. Also offered is a
company vehicle, which includes a gas card and vehicle maintenance
program. Along with a competitive compensation package, the Sales
Representative is also eligible to participate in an incentive
program based on territory results.
- Utilization of innovation and creativity in generating new and
unique ideas and solutions that capitalize on opportunities to
benefit customers and Mondelēz Global.
- Ability to form customer partnerships that exceed expectations
and help customers identify and execute the appropriate strategies
for their business success.
- Ability to use sales and order management systems and
technologies to ensure exceptional customer service.
- Ability to work independently.
- Flexibility with the ability to change schedule on a daily
basis to meet the demands of the business.
- Demonstration of strong and effective communication
- Ability to identify and solve problems with minimal guidance to
minimize disruptions to the business.
- Ability to perform hard work in a fast-pace work environment
and meet the defined physical activities (frequent lifting,
bending, and carrying up to 25 lbs., occasionally over 50 lbs.,
pushing, pulling, etc.) while adhering to set safety expectations
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, Internet and
- You must be at least 18 years of age, have a valid driver's
license, proof of auto insurance, and have access to the
- High School Diploma or GED required; College degree highly
- Must be open to relocation, outside of region, and outside of
state, as necessary
- A flexible work schedule is required, including being available
to work weekends and holidays
- Previous grocery, retail, sales, and/or customer service
experience a plus
- Must be open to performing Merchandiser responsibilities, as
- Successful completion of drug test, MVR check, and general
No Relocation support available
Business Unit Summary
The United States is the largest market in the Mondelēz
International family with a significant employee and manufacturing
footprint. Here, we produce our well-loved household favorites to
provide our consumers with the right snack, at the right moment,
made the right way. We have corporate offices, sales, manufacturing
and distribution locations throughout the U.S. to ensure our iconic
brands-including Oreo and Chips Ahoy! cookies, Ritz, Wheat Thins
and Triscuit crackers, and Swedish Fish and Sour Patch Kids
confectionery products -are close at hand for our consumers across
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any
other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require
accommodation to participate in the job application process may
contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Keywords: Mondelez, Mesquite , Sales Representative - Corsicana, TX, Professions , Corsicana, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!