Assistant Distribution Center Manager
Company: Best Choice Products
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Position: Assistant DC ManagerFSLA Status:
Full-time/ExemptLocation: All Warehouse Locations (Ontario, CA;
Pooler, GA; Indianapolis, IN; Mesquite, TX)Travel: N/A
About usBest Choice Products is a leading e-commerce brand, with a
mission to be a one-stop shop for every household need. Our
products are some of the most popular, best sellers in the country
from categories including home goods, patio & garden, seasonal
d--cor, toys, musical instruments and more. BCP has figured out the
recipe for success, marrying the highest quality product
development and manufacturing with disruptive price points, and
earned its ranking as one of the largest sellers on marketplaces
such as Amazon, Walmart, and Target.
Best Choice Products is proud to announce we made the 2021 Inc.
5000 list! We are officially one of the fastest-growing private
companies in America!See our rank and the full list here:
The Opportunity The Assistant DC Manager oversees all day-to-day
inbound and outbound operations on a specified shift or across
multiple shifts in a rapidly scaling, fast-paced distribution
center. This position collaborates with the Distribution Center
(DC) Manager in driving process improvements and managing business
growth while motivating others to meet the challenges in a
What you will be doing
- Assists DC Manager in administering all directives to the
supervisors and hourly staff of the DC.
- Responsible for accurately staffing to daily plan on flow of
orders to assigned departments.
- Monitors and enforces current established production standards
for assigned departments.
- Responsible for all Inventory Control processes.
- Lead and supervise a team of 50 - 150 hourly associates in
outbound and inbound operations within the DC.
- Responsible for the overall safety, quality, performance, and
customer experience of the DC.
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the
organization's policies and procedures.
- Mentor, train and develop teammates for career progression and
- Develop and share best practices across shifts and
- Lift and move totes up to 49 pounds each.
What you need for success
- High school diploma or GED required; Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 3-5 years required experience in a similar role within
the manufacturing, production, or distribution environments.
- Minimum 2+ years required experience in supervisory/management
role with direct experience managing salaried employee population
and its performance.
- Required experience with performance metrics, process
improvement and lean techniques.
- Ability to handle changing priorities and use good judgment in
- Ability to communicate clearly both verbally and written.
- Ability to stand on feet frequently for long periods of time
and walk the fulfillment center and around area (10-12-hour shifts
may be needed per the business needs).
- Ability to access all areas of the building including but not
limited to ascending and descending ladders, stairs, gangways
safely without limitation.
- Ability to work in warehouse environment with variable noise
levels, lighting conditions and temperature variation.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet business needs,
including nights and weekends.
- Ability to conduct regular bending, lifting, stretching, and
reaching both below the waist and above the head per the business
- Experience with a contingent workforce during peak seasons, a
Benefits & Perks
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401k Plan
- Vacation/Paid time off
- Paid Holidays and Sick Days
- Onsite Gym
- Arcade Games
- Delicious Snacks & Drinks
- Generous Employee Discount
Where to find uswww.bestchoiceproducts.com
Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and YouTube
Best Choice Products provides equal employment opportunities to all
employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state, or local laws.
Keywords: Best Choice Products, Mesquite , Assistant Distribution Center Manager, Professions , Mesquite, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!