Maintenance Technician- $32.05/hr
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Please Conact Maritza Lopez 972-348-1807P 214-631-9050M
- Maintenance Technician will be in charge of maintenance and
repair of rotator fillers and packaging machines.
- 2 to 3 years Industrial electrical experience preferred.
- Position is responsible for repairing and installing advanced
production/manufacturing equipment. Inspects equipment for proper
functioning and performs preventative maintenance duties per
manufacturer's specifications. May mentor and provide support to
less experienced mechanics. Diagnoses equipment malfunctions and
makes more complicated repairs or adjustments as needed. Must have
own hand tools.
- This position requires continuous work near heat, noise, gas,
and chemicals. The position requires frequent lifting, climbing,
standing, walking, crouching, squatting, bending and kneeling. The
position may require weekend and/or holiday work.PRIMARY
- Perform preventative maintenance on more advanced/sophisticated
- Perform repairs on more advanced production equipment as
- Perform breakdown analysis
- Oversee or perform general housekeeping
- Upgrade production lines with new/upgraded
- Direct activities of outside contractors working on assigned
- Change line for package changeovers
- Enforce GMP, safety, and audit standards
- Work independently under limited supervision
- Documentation of work schedule and work tasks completedBASIC
- 18 years or older
- Pass technical assessment addressing job-critical maintenance
- Experience with basic electrical systems (e.g., starters,
fuses, contacts, relays)
- Experience with electrical systems (installation, frequency
- Experience with product manuals (e.g., reading and applying
knowledge to make repairs).
- Experience with schematics (e.g., electrical blueprints with
switches, starters, maps, relays).
- Experience with troubleshooting mechanical breakdowns
(pinpointing and fixing breakdowns).
- Experience with troubleshooting (e.g., diagnostics, problem
- Experience with reading mechanical drawings (e.g., hydraulics,
- Experience with mechanical systems (e.g., gear boxes, chains,
sprockets, motors, seals, bearings).
- Experience with compressors/ammonia systems (e.g.,
- Experience with conveyers and airveyors (air cylinders,
diverters, sensors, motor/speed controls).
- Experience with electronics (e.g., level probes, flow meters,
- Experience with gearing and gear boxes (rebuilds, ordering
parts, machining parts).
- Experience with hydraulic systems (high pressure cylinders,
pumps, valves, troubleshooting).
- Experience with kinematics (e.g., line speed/sprocket size
- Review rating instructions.
- Experience with packaging/high speed production (e.g.,
bottling, consumer products, etc.).
- Experience with PLC (e.g., industrial maintenance, computer
control systems, etc.).
- Experience with pneumatics (solenoids, cylinders, motor brakes,
- Experience with pneumatics/air compression (e.g., valves,
- Experience with preventative maintenance (computerized
- Experience with pumps (e.g., troubleshooting, replacing
seals/motors, understanding specs).
- Experience with SERVO (e.g., intelligent/robotic motors,
- Experience working in team based environments (working together
with others). About Aerotek:We know that a company's success starts
with its employees. We also know that an individual's success
starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing
Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields
competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our
contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a
leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250
non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve
more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year.
Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent
solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.The company is an equal
opportunity employer and will consider all applications without
regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin,
veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity,
genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Mesquite , Maintenance Technician- $32.05/hr, Professions , Mesquite, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!