Company: Tremco Incorporated
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Key Responsibilities: Detailed Job Planning:
- Researching parts and equipment needed for reliable plant
functions as well as locating vendors with the ability to deliver
goods in a timely manner.
- Scoping of work for engineers, technicians and contractors to
direct personnel to work that needs to be completed (both daily
tasks and scheduled) while negotiating with operations allotted
times for necessary repairs
- Redirecting/reprioritizing technician's daily tasks in the
event of production critical breakdowns.
- Estimating and procuring of all materials, tools, equipment,
along with labor required utilizing CMMS for job requirements.
- Improve asset information as well as implement accurate
performance/failure metrics on critical assets by using CMMS
- Developing job material lists
- PM and Standard Job Plan Development
- MRO Supply Chain Coordination
- Creation of purchase requisitions for planned work
- Creation of stock reservations for planned work
- Manage and develop critical equipment and rotational spares
- Pick Ticket creation for planned work
- Manages parts storage area in a neat and organized manner by
establishing re-orders parts and safety stock limits
- Partnering and maintaining open communication with operations,
purchasing, materials management, maintenance personnel and
maintenance management across multiple shifts
- Works closely with Plant Engineers in execution of Mechanical
Integrity Program during set office hours and with technicians
during maintenance hours
- Planning/scheduling for shutdowns (major and minor) and
managing maintenance man-power.
- Critical Path Analysis for work-load management
- Resource Leveling
- Development of Planner reference systems including a file of
planned job packages for recurring jobs, plus labor and material
libraries for each piece of equipment.
- Keeps the Maintenance Manager informed of abnormal or critical
situations and seeks advice on matters outside the Planner's
knowledge or authority during and after hours
- Identifies recommendations and/or areas for improvements.
- Maintains essential records and files from which management
reports are prepared and distributed.
- Enters purchase requisitions for all planned services.
- Responsible for the maintenance of the bills of material (Parts
lists) for assets including ensuring current information is
- Prepares annual budgetary needs analysis, along with continued
daily budget monitoring and tracking.
- Assists the Maintenance Manager in periodic analysis of cost
trends with recommendations of continual improvement
- Reviews all work order feedback and updates PMs and standard
work orders accordingly. The Maintenance Planner is an integral
part of the Maintenance Team. - They are an organizational partner
of the Maintenance Manager. - They are jointly responsible for the
tasks required to ensure the effective capacity utilization,
reliability and life cycle asset management. Qualifications:
- College Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to build and use maintenance library for repairs
- Ability to read and interpret documents, drawings,
- Expertise and proficiency with basic office computer software,
and the ability to learn how to effectively use maintenance
- Knowledge of SAP, preferred
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in relevant field.
Keywords: Tremco Incorporated, Mesquite , Maintenance Planner, Professions , Corsicana, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!