Company: Path Engineering
Posted on: March 7, 2023
Path Engineering LLC (a staffing agency with years of experience
helping companies with high-volume hiring needs) is posting this
job on behalf of Pactiv Evergreen - North America. -Duties:
- Responsible for electrical repairs, major and minor
- Troubleshoot electrical problems including -A.C. and D.C.
drives, PLC (programmable logic controllers), and basic motor
control circuits.Mechanical Duties:
- Clean, lubricate and adjust equipment using basic mechanical
- Troubleshoot mechanical equipment to diagnose issues and make
- Use technical data and mechanical prints to repair and install
- 2-year Industrial Electrical Degree or 1-2 years' equivalent
experience in an industrial environment.
- Ability to operate forklift and high-lift equipment, welding
- Strong mechanical ability and aptitude -
- Electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, and mechanical knowledge and
a thorough understanding of the process and electrical
- Strong manufacturing background with demonstrated mechanical
aptitude and process troubleshooting skills required.
- Ability to work a 2-2-3 schedule and every other weekend.
- Knowledge of electrical theory including basic ohms-law
- Understanding of PI&D drawings.Benefits: -
- Medical -
- Dental -
- Vision -
- Prescription drug coverage
- 401K with -company match -
- New Hire Wellness Bonus -
- Flexible spending accountsYou should be proficient in:
- Blueprint Reading
- PLC Troubleshooting Skills
- Electrical Schematics
- Electrical Troubleshooting SkillsMachines & technologies you'll
- Servo Motors
- Variable Frequency Drives (VFD)
- Programmable Logic Controller (PLC)Salary info:$28 - $36 /
Keywords: Path Engineering, Mesquite , Automation Technician, Professions , Corsicana, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...