Analyst I, Cycle Counter
Company: Tremco Incorporated
Posted on: May 24, 2023
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform physical inventory count using RF scanner and compare
results with system data
- Climb storage tanks, trailers, and railcars to perform bulk
counts, utilizing vertical ladders, or stairs wearing a safety
harness for heights up to 40'
- Share IM variance investigation responsibilities with the
Logistics Analyst II to help speed up the investigation and
- Research discrepancies between physical and system
- Adheres to the cycle counting policy, procedures and
- Maintains count records and data files
- Investigates origin of discrepancies for parts
- Back up for logistics Analyst I and II when out of
- Other duties as assigned when needed throughout the plant
Experience, Education, and Training:
- At least 3-year experience in similar position
- Must have experience operating a forklift
- Must be able to stand and walk for continuous periods of
- Must be able to wear safety respirator
- Computer applications experience using SAP and proficiency with
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Excellent analytical and mathematical skills
- Excellent customer service skills and able to work
- High school education or equivalent
- Must be able to follow policies and safety procedures
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the field of Inventory
Control, Production, planning, Shipping or Warehouse.
- SAP system knowledge experience is a requirement.
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Multi-tasking with the ability to work under pressure
- APICS CPIM Certification
- Working knowledge of Lean Manufacturing, 5S or TPM
- Self-motivated and reliable and ability to prioritize and
organize own workload
- Ability to interfaces with other functions and customers with
limited direction from Manager.
Wages: From $55,000--to $75,000--per year.
This position is bonus eligible.
Benefits, upon satisfaction of applicable eligibility requirements,
include but are not limited to: medical, dental, vision, life
insurance, disability, vacation/PTO/sick days/parental leave,
401(k), employee stock purchase plan, and pension.
Keywords: Tremco Incorporated, Mesquite , Analyst I, Cycle Counter, Professions , Corsicana, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...